Spent 107 dollars at a restaurant today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wasn't that impressed, right after I got my bill and I had my card there waiting I got the call of nature and made a bee line fore the shitter.

Made it with seconds to spare. I tore that fucker up.

Best part of eating at a semi fancy restaurant was definitely the shitter

Thanks

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No problem.

They bunched all the patrons in 1 section and it was awkward (as in we couldn't help eavesdropping each other) 2 awkward points were my gf saying I was too mean the night before when I told my dog off for eating his shit, and the little "boats and hoes" I muttered louder than I meant to when I heard akiyama/step brother music was playing

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was a NY strip at Italian restaurant . I asked medium rare it came med-well (more well) It still tasted good. Gf had a mixed seafood grill. I'd rate it 3.5 of 5 or 7 of 10.

I've had miles better food for 1/3 price

That being said it was an Italian place and. Either ordered pasta. I'll order pasta nex time and pass my final judgment

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who the fuck orders steak at an Italian restaurant..... Always get the chicken parm, always

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who the fuck orders steak at an Italian restaurant..... Always get the chicken parm, always
They diddnt have chicken parm, this wasn't a fucking Dennys diner, they had yoshihiro akiyamas walkout song playing, it was where the godfather would eat. It reminded me of that tv show Hannibal with the fine wines and fancy setting.

Looking back I'm actually remorseful j wasn't more of a redneck, when the lady was telling me about the wines I should of asked her if they had pbr or mad dog 20/20

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They diddnt have chicken parm, this wasn't a fucking Dennys diner, they had yoshihiro akiyamas walkout song playing, it was where the godfather would eat. It reminded me of that tv show Hannibal with the fine wines and fancy setting.

Looking back I'm actually remorseful j wasn't more of a redneck, when the lady was telling me about the wines I should of asked her if they had pbr or mad dog 20/20
What kind of a fucking bojangals hootininy Italian place did you go to that it didn't have chicken parm..... I call bull shit on this obviously fake gf and fake dinner.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unfortunately it was real

And they might of had chicken parm tbh but they diddnt have spaghetti and meatballs I know that for sure.

It wasn't a bad place to eat, I give it 3.5 out of 5

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just at a Spanish restaurant up here in paso robles. Now this is how a restaurant should be. 5 out of 5. Not checked out the shitter yet, although I may need to soon, I asked for Tabasco and they gave me some home made stuff that made my face look like mark Coleman after fedor beat him up.

Fuck it's hot.

Great Sunday so far

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Just at a Spanish restaurant up here in paso robles. Now this is how a restaurant should be. 5 out of 5. Not checked out the shitter yet, although I may need to soon, I asked for Tabasco and they gave me some home made stuff that made my face look like mark Coleman after fedor beat him up.

Fuck it's hot.

Great Sunday so far
It is fucking hot. Just picked up Indian food for dinner up here in Livingston. They threw in two NAAN. Made my day. I would be afraid to ask for fhe bathroom. Take out only. Kind of a dump. But the curry and NAAN is great. Im curious, whats a Spanish restaurant like? I would probably give you the same look. Im a Tapatio kind of guy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It is fucking hot. Just picked up Indian food for dinner up here in Livingston. They threw in two NAAN. Made my day. I would be afraid to ask for fhe bathroom. Take out only. Kind of a dump. But the curry and NAAN is great. Im curious, whats a Spanish restaurant like? I would probably give you the same look. Im a Tapatio kind of guy.
It's real nice. They had some guys in there playing guitars and whatnot. I am a big curry fan myself, always on the lookout for Indian places

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
It's real nice. They had some guys in there playing guitars and whatnot. I am a big curry fan myself, always on the lookout for Indian places
I am too. I live in a small town with a large Punjabi Indian population. My neighbors make some of the best food i have ever had. The smells that come from the garage are amazing.