General Spicy foods

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Spicy foods and the kids that eat them.
My kids eat spicy foods all the time and it doesn't phase them. If they're not eating spicy pork rinds they are eating flaming hot Cheetos. I can eat a few of them but that shit gets hot. The ones in the picture below are the xxtra hot and my four-year-old eat some like they're going out of style. He eats them until his fingers turn orange and then he licks them clean.

When he was younger and still wore a diaper he would end up getting a rash on his ass from shitting out all the chili.
I once tried to use hot sauce as a punishment and they about laughed at me.
Anyone else's kids eat spicy?

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Nice dogs!

On the topic- when today's kids grow up they are going to have to do shots of pepper spray to get the endorphin rush of eating spicy foods. When I was young, people thought I was crazy for being able to eat chips with Tabasco sauce on them; now days my son does not even consider things hot unless they are habanero or better.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my dad always gave me super hot peppers and told me it was best to finish something if you ask for it...I wanted to be like him across the table sweating his ass off on endorphins LOL

so I would fry my mouth on the reg...from age 5 up

now I have a pain threshold thru the roof...not sure if that is related

I love the spicy shit now and

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I ate a bag of them xxxl Cheetos maybe two months back. Gave me the bright red shits later that night. It was like a scene we're one of them zombies on the walking dead had a shit. Stung like a bastard too. Never eating those fuckers again. I thought it was blood until the sting took hold. Naturally my coworkers thought it was hilarious when I told them what happened

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Now my three-year-old's after it. Straight from fruit Loops too spicy cheetos.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Kids can eat anything......they can suck on lemons and not even flinch......

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Takis are like crack to kids... Get him some of those

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Kids can eat anything......they can suck on lemons and not even flinch......
Dunno man
We eat spicy but nothing like that.
My kids can eat some Indian and Korean food but not everything spicy. The milk or mango lassi is never too far.

We have kimchi in the fridge. I got them to like it.
Koreans at the local Korean grocery used to look at us funny when I bought hot pepper powder, kimchi and other spices with my blue-eyed blond haired kids. 'What? You no have Korean wife?' Lol