General @Splinty is a Fat Lazy Grinch: Official TMMAC Secret Santa 2020.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Where I come from, we didn't celebrate Christmas. Not because we were Jewish, but because my dad was a worthless coward bleeping bleephole whose idea of a present was a daily punch to the back of the head. He did teach me how to crack a safe, though.

Whereabouts in Ireland do you live?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where I come from, we didn't celebrate Christmas. Not because we were Jewish, but because my dad was a worthless coward bleeping bleephole whose idea of a present was a daily punch to the back of the head. He did teach me how to crack a safe, though.
Fuck

I can't place it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I do t have an address. I am like a whispering wind. But I'll partake this year. I don't want fuck all. But shoot me an address and I'll get some cunt something.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I do t have an address. I am like a whispering wind. But I'll partake this year. I don't want fuck all. But shoot me an address and I'll get some cunt something.
you can just ask that they make a donation to a charity, if you don't want anything

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
you can just ask that they make a donation to a charity, if you don't want anything

How would it work for the overseas losers?
Maybe there is a way I can tard this tard some tard of he tards me?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How would it work for the overseas losers?
Maybe there is a way I can tard this tard some tard of he tards me?

i'll find you someone nearby-ish as I can but if that's still not good, you can do a gift card, or you can ask for a charitable donation.
If anyone doesn't want to ship to you because of the cost, they can do the same for you. No one who signs up is coming away empty.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i'll find you someone nearby-ish as I can but if that's still not good, you can do a gift card, or you can ask for a charitable donation.
If anyone doesn't want to ship to you because of the cost, they can do the same for you. No one who signs up is coming away empty.
Somewhat regional would be great. North america is fine, but overseas would cost a fortune In shipping

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I realise this, but Bezos will be just fine without my $
I'll try and keep it national/regional, and if it's an issue for anyone just let me know and we'll figure it out.

nobody is going to miss out on getting what you want to give them because of shipping, AS LONG AS YOU LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.

i'm not paying to airmail any more livestock. fool me once...

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ll probably get banned for posting PMs, but fuck it. I’d actually like to know how to turn PMs off.
2479AD8D-F10C-4454-A7C6-89EA1A07C593.jpeg

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Safe Men or Goodfellas? I'm leaning towards Goodfellas, but Safe Men was all Jewish.

Last edited: