General @Splinty is a Fat Lazy Grinch: Official TMMAC Secret Santa 2020.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So even now my secret Santa doesn’t accept my present.

imma little bit butt hurt, I bought into this and made a slight effort. Thought it would be fun.

id get a Christmas warming from seeing someone get something’s I’d purposely chosen to send across the pond.

i don’t know if it hasn’t arrived or he hasn’t got it.

Nothing.

its not the money. The transit cost more than the present.

Its the fact I curated a present from England and it’s pointless now.
Give it time.i ordered someone else a gift ages ago and it said it would show up on.the 24th. I figured fuck it lets have a go and.it showed up today on the 30th.

My secret Santa here still diddnt get the gift I sent either.

Stop crying like mourinho does

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So even now my secret Santa doesn’t accept my present.

imma little bit butt hurt, I bought into this and made a slight effort. Thought it would be fun.

id get a Christmas warming from seeing someone get something’s I’d purposely chosen to send across the pond.

i don’t know if it hasn’t arrived or he hasn’t got it.

Nothing.

its not the money. The transit cost more than the present.

Its the fact I curated a present from England and it’s pointless now.
what do you mean they don't accept your gift? Do you mean it hasn't arrived yet?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
That sucks
I don’t know if anything was actually delivered, I’m just saying that nothing had arrived, as far as I know. I’ve only had trouble with the communal mailbox and I’ve had packages sit for a week and half on my porch while I was gone.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’ve been out of town and nothing was at the door or in the mail box when I returned.
Jippos probably nicked it. I answered the door late the other day and the postman was getting back into his van. Cunt had just left it by my door on the street. I'd estimate it wouldn't last an hour if I wasn't home

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Jippos probably nicked it. I answered the door late the other day and the postman was getting back into his van. Cunt had just left it by my door on the street. I'd estimate it wouldn't last an hour if I wasn't home
Just claim you didn’t get it and get a free one for that kind of service

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just claim you didn’t get it and get a free one for that kind of service
Wasn't my parcel. It was one of the housemates. I had to quickly put clothes on and rush downstairs and the cunt had just left it there. I'm not joking mate I live just off one of the busiest roads in derby. The kinda place where people are always asking if you got a spare fag. It's where they send people from Mordor to prison.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

This like one of my trademark moves now. You dummies always fall for it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don’t know if anything was actually delivered, I’m just saying that nothing had arrived, as far as I know. I’ve only had trouble with the communal mailbox and I’ve had packages sit for a week and half on my porch while I was gone.
It's no big deal. I'm just gutted my present didn't arrive. Its super annoying.

I will post the picture of the gift and the royal mail receipt. Not now.

But I need to follow this up. I spent the equivalent of 60 dollars sending this to you. Not including the price of the gifts.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's all there. An official Tottenham Hotspur shirt. XXL. The hottest hot sauce in the world as of typing. An English Christmas cake. And a special bar of chocolate.