General @Splinty is a Fat Lazy Grinch: Official TMMAC Secret Santa 2020.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's all there. An official Tottenham Hotspur shirt. XXL. The hottest hot sauce in the world as of typing. An English Christmas cake. And a special bar of chocolate.
I ordered my wife a print 2 weeks before xmas. Still waiting on it. It only came from ontario, but canada post is a disaster right now.

Even though tracking might say delivered, it may just mean that it's been recieved at the local postal outlet but recipient hasn't been notified.
Sucks but I'd be surprised if your recipient is ghosting this thread. Unless they're a right cunt.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think throb has exploited himself as a bald white supremacists. I recommend a 58 day pink

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
It's no big deal. I'm just gutted my present didn't arrive. Its super annoying.

I will post the picture of the gift and the royal mail receipt. Not now.

But I need to follow this up. I spent the equivalent of 60 dollars sending this to you. Not including the price of the gifts.
The mail has been inconsistent since Covid and it’s always a bit goofy in these parts, add in the holidays and it’s a crap shoot.
This was the hamper
Incredible gifts, my man. and if I see anyone with a Hotspur T shirt...it’s curtains.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
And other stuffI've forgotten about. I sent it 2 and a half weeks ago.
our USPS has been ridiculously slow. I ordered a gift for my SS that was supposed to arrive Dec 7-14. It showed up Dec 24.
I'd guess that your parcel was 'delivered' to the USPS and now it's just waiting for Uncle Sam to take it to their door.

I've sent stuff to the UK and it worked the same way - USPS showed it as 'delivered' but they don't have any tracking # or updates once it gets delivered to the UK postal system.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
our USPS has been ridiculously slow. I ordered a gift for my SS that was supposed to arrive Dec 7-14. It showed up Dec 24.
I'd guess that your parcel was 'delivered' to the USPS and now it's just waiting for Uncle Sam to take it to their door.

I've sent stuff to the UK and it worked the same way - USPS showed it as 'delivered' but they don't have any tracking # or updates once it gets delivered to the UK postal system.

It would be awesome for this to be true.

I wanted to burn his mouth off I wanted a new Spurs fan. I wanted him to enjoy the English chocolate. I wanted him to smile at the silly stuff. And sigh at the charming Home made Christmas cake.

But it's not going to happen. Even if it arrives now. Which it won't as I know on the docket I paid extra for a Xmas delivery.

Doesn't matter. I've moved on. I won't do it again.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It would be awesome for this to be true.

I wanted to burn his mouth off I wanted a new Spurs fan. I wanted him to enjoy the English chocolate. I wanted him to smile at the silly stuff. And sigh at the charming Home made Christmas cake.

But it's not going to happen. Even if it arrives now. Which it won't as I know on the docket I paid extra for a Xmas delivery.

Doesn't matter. I've moved on. I won't do it again.
next year we'll be using a different system, and I'll be able to easily restrict the randomization by shipping distance. This year was an issue because 2 weeks wasn't enough shipping time - even though it is usually plenty. Just a COVID hiccup, you'll recover. :)

M

member 1013

Someone sent me a bag of dicks. Not sure how they got my address, but it’s appreciated

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm trying to figure out if it got shipped out correctly, I ordered it near the start of December

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I received your red hat and subsequent capitol riot. I have not received anything else.
I have just looked into it further, it took some tracking down because I have a few emails and couldn't remember the details. I ordered it December first and they haven't refunded me. I created an account to track the order and the cocksuckers say it's "awaiting fulfillment"

Those motherfuckers. I specifically ordered it in time, from an American vendor, and the cocksuckers haven't even shipped it yet as far as I can tell.

Sucks for you I guess. I'm gonna sent them a message of encouragement