General @Splinty is a Fat Lazy Grinch: Official TMMAC Secret Santa 2020.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hi I ordered this as a Christmas present. I ordered it December 1st. My recipient has received nothing and when I followed up today it says awaiting fulfillment. I have had no correspondence to say you were unable to complete the order. And you have happily taken my money. So please sort your fucken shit out or at least give me back my money and I'll go somewhere that can.

Thanks.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have just looked into it further, it took some tracking down because I have a few emails and couldn't remember the details. I ordered it December first and they haven't refunded me. I created an account to track the order and the cocksuckers say it's "awaiting fulfillment"

Those motherfuckers. I specifically ordered it in time, from an American vendor, and the cocksuckers haven't even shipped it yet as far as I can tell.

Sucks for you I guess. I'm gonna sent them a message of encouragement
I have the same issue. I actually had 2 secret santas, both canadian so it equals 1 American, and my second secret santa stuff has not arrived. It's been in customs for a week.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have the same issue. I actually had 2 secret santas, both canadian so it equals 1 American, and my second secret santa stuff has not arrived. It's been in customs for a week.
That was my worry. That's why I specifically ordered from a place in San Diego. I was gonna buy loads of shit from Belgium and just post it, but it costs a bomb, and will get stuck in customs and the recipient may have to pay taxes and that shit. I thought about this shit quite a lot and was happy with my choice, so to see they have fucked it up has pissed me off.

The gifts I got were awesome too. And now all Dr dipshit got from me was a maga hat (made in china) and a revolution. He didn't get the actual gift I wanted him to get.

Yet

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Hi I ordered this as a Christmas present. I ordered it December 1st. My recipient has received nothing and when I followed up today it says awaiting fulfillment. I have had no correspondence to say you were unable to complete the order. And you have happily taken my money. So please sort your fucken shit out or at least give me back my money and I'll go somewhere that can.

Thanks.
Never took you for the cordial type

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That was my worry. That's why I specifically ordered from a place in San Diego. I was gonna buy loads of shit from Belgium and just post it, but it costs a bomb, and will get stuck in customs and the recipient may have to pay taxes and that shit. I thought about this shit quite a lot and was happy with my choice, so to see they have fucked it up has pissed me off.

The gifts I got were awesome too. And now all Dr dipshit got from me was a maga hat (made in china) and a revolution. He didn't get the actual gift I wanted him to get.

Yet
That's your issue, you ordered from a communist country.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty they emailed me 45 minutes ago and said the order will be shipped in the next couple days. I hope the queen has laid lots of eggs

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was texting Galt today. He is doing good. He asked how this place is going.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty , ye cocksucker, the order has shipped. Apparently it should arrive on the 22nd. So make sure some cunt is home!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken customer service for you. I order the first week of December and it ships today. It's almost like they wait for them to hatch and send them to middle school before they will ship th