Splinty Paige needs you!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Is she legit that fucking stupid or just that insane of a attention whore?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
All the comments I saw on that were about how stupid Paige was for crowdsourcing advice, and how she should call a doctor (and she does want the attention obviously that's basically her job). But my experience is that most doctors are not as conscientious as Splinty @Splinty and are sometimes swayed by politics in their advice.

Like my mom's cardiologist told her he thought it was fine for her to go to work (schoolteacher) and to not worry about the virus. Then he went into a whole Trump-supporter thing.

A month later she was there for a checkup and he asked if she was going to work (apparently had forgotten the earlier conversation entirely), and she told him she wasn't (she got a letter from her pcp to continue working remotely), and he said "good, because you have a lot of risk factors".

Good thing I keep up with the news on tmmac and told my mom not to accept the first response and to ask the nurse at the other doctor's office for the letter.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
All the comments I saw on that were about how stupid Paige was for crowdsourcing advice, and how she should call a doctor (and she does want the attention obviously that's basically her job). But my experience is that most doctors are not as conscientious as Splinty @Splinty and are sometimes swayed by politics in their advice.

Like my mom's cardiologist told her he thought it was fine for her to go to work (schoolteacher) and to not worry about the virus. Then he went into a whole Trump-supporter thing.

A month later she was there for a checkup and he asked if she was going to work (apparently had forgotten the earlier conversation entirely), and she told him she wasn't (she got a letter from her pcp to continue working remotely), and he said "good, because you have a lot of risk factors".

Good thing I keep up with the news on tmmac and told my mom not to accept the first response and to ask the nurse at the other doctor's office for the letter.
My issue isn't so much that she's asking for advice but the fact that she and her man(who has tested positive and has been sick for 30 days) have been globetrotting around, having meetings, and hanging at their apartments pool this whole time without masks per her own social media posts.

M

member 3289

She can't go to the doctor because she doesn't have that amazing Zuffa health plan any more