General Splinty!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol
she is still in oregon?

I could probably jizz at the proper trajectory and land it on their roof

If anybody needs a home base for some stalking let me know...I have spare rooms...I will charge Splinty @Splinty double though
she said on his Instagram live which I was watch the other day that she lives in salem, oregon.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
she said on his Instagram live which I was watch the other day that she lives in salem, oregon.
damn

that place is a shit hole

of all the places in oregon to live that one is low on the list of cities to live in

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
damn

that place is a shit hole

of all the places in oregon to live that one is low on the list of cities to live in
I am going to have to take your word for it the onlines pictures make it look nice my standard for shitholes is also a lot lower,blythe CA is a shithole for me. she probably just bought a cheap house there or rented it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am going to have to take your word for it the onlines pictures make it look nice my standard for shitholes is also a lot lower,blythe CA is a shithole for me. she probably just bought a cheap house there or rented it.
it is cheaper

kind of industrial

river is very dirty

hour drive from portland...but much cheaper

It isn't bad, but for oregon it is just OK

can look amazing for parts of the year and climate is pretty nice...one of the darkest wet winter spots though