*Spoilers* Cecil Peoples....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Along with Nelson Hamilton another mouthbreathing judge ruin another one and TITLE FIGHT AGAINST THE TOP DOG STRIKER.

Unacceptable.

CSAC should be disbanded for letting those two judge again.

I give up.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
That was fucking horrible

They actually had Levin winning 4 rounds to 1. Both of those judges

HOW

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Isn't it time for a fighter to point right at that Mongotard after a robbery and call him out directly? Enough is enough, everyone knows he's a useless moron and probably corrupt, time the fighters start making noise and refuse to let bad judges take money out of their accounts.

I will dance a jig when he's retired for good or something else more final.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I just can't understand how these same people can still be judging these fights, across all combat sports.. or reffing them, either

I mean WTF. It has to be corruption. It just has to be. Are they really trying to tell me that out of 300 million people in this country, people like Byrd and Peoples are the best they can do?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Seriously think about it

Someone like Adelaie Byrd was deciding the fate of million+ dollar prize fighters as recent as 2 years ago

and Cecil Peoples is STILL judging today.

It ruins the actual sport. Levin should not be the champion right now.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just can't understand how these same people can still be judging these fights, across all combat sports.. or reffing them, either

I mean WTF. It has to be corruption. It just has to be. Are they really trying to tell me that out of 300 million people in this country, people like Byrd and Peoples are the best they can do?
It's absolutely corruption. Judges should be former fighters. People that have actually been in there and know what they're looking at. Why aren't they judging? More than likely, because they have integrity and can't be bought.