Sports Sport Posers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
So a couple years ago I bought a Concept 2 rowing machine and really got into it.
I'll set the timer, put on a video of rowing scenery and just go hard every other night.
I've bought a lot of the gear, shirts, hats, etc...

Well the other day I'm downtown and this guy has on a Princeton crew shirt.
So I start talking shop with him, turns out he's a total poser. He went to Princeton,
but only bought the shirt to support the team, he never actually rowed.

Good lord I hate posers so much!

Le Chat Noir
©

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a Paddy's Irish pub t shirt

Never been to.philly tho

©La Shang Tsong2

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I like to test the TDD of anyone I see wearing a bjj shirt.
LOL, that's good.

Every bjj school I ever talked with or joined...
LCN - "Do you focus on wrestling or judo? Because I don't want to ignore that part of the game"
BB - "Oh yes my friend, we do take downs all the time and I have a D1 guy coming in to teach classes twice a week"

It would never happen, unless you happened to get a wrestler to drill with you after class or during open mats.

Le Chat Noir
©

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
BB - "Oh yes my friend, we do take downs all the time and I have a D1 guy coming in to teach classes twice a week"
i learned jiu-jitsu with online videos and a Div1 wrestler (who was trained by Mark Shultz at BYU), and a Utah HS state champion.
the gym i train at now has 2 Judo BBs that teach

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I watched a few UFC events and train MMA at home. I am decked out head to toe in Tap Out gear and Affliction wears.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
So a couple years ago I bought a Concept 2 rowing machine and really got into it.
I'll set the timer, put on a video of rowing scenery and just go hard every other night.
I've bought a lot of the gear, shirts, hats, etc...

Well the other day I'm downtown and this guy has on a Princeton crew shirt.
So I start talking shop with him, turns out he's a total poser. He went to Princeton,
but only bought the shirt to support the team, he never actually rowed.

Good lord I hate posers so much!

Le Chat Noir
©
LOL all those assholes with the football trikots of their national teams, right :D

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Good investment, great exercise.

Flat water rowers are poser pussies though, get yourself into a skiff and row on the sea.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Good investment, great exercise.

Flat water rowers are poser pussies though, get yourself into a skiff and row on the sea.
I agree and am looking forward to going on the open sea.

My only concern is with my incredible power and ridiculous good looks I may accidentally
row to some island and be either worshiped as a Golden God or abused anally...so win-win.

Le Chat Noir
©