SS Go home Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I'm liking the opening segment a lot more than I normally would for some reason. Might just be the tease of Kurt going mental in the match and throwing people all over the place

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Was hoping Stephanie was going to say Jordan wasn't theven 5th member. Buthe the 5th member would be IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Apparently Paige is returning tonight and shenanigans will happen that means she'll be the 5th member of Team Raw's Women

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Plus Neville should be back before the end of the month.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Plus Neville should be back before the end of the month.
Hopefully that, along with rumoured additions to the 205 division, means they get a much needed boost of talent. Rockstar Spud has signed with WWE apparently, and Ricochet is finishing up his indy dates before joining WWE, if he does he's either going to NXT or 205 Live

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Dana is a prime example of someone being called up too early. She could definitely have used more time in NXT to work on her character and in ring work. Polar opposite of Alexa Bliss

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
So Survivor Series is looking like this right now:

Brock Lesnar (Raw) vs AJ Styles (Smackdown)

The Miz (Raw) vs Baron Corbin (Smackdown)

Alexa Bliss (Raw) vs Natalya (Smackdown)

The Bar (Raw) vs The Usos (Smackdown)

Women's 5 v 5 match
Raw (Alicia Fox, Asuka, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, TBD) vs Smackdown (Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Naomi, Tamina)

Men's 5 v 5 match
Raw (Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Jason Jordan) vs Smackdown (Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, John Cena)

Enzo Amore vs Kalisto (Cruiserweight Championship)

The Shield (Raw) vs The New Day (Smackdown)

That's a hell of a card to put on

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Out of interest, if we got enough people would people be interested in doing a Pick Em Contest for the PPV's going forward? Might be a bit of fun to add to the usual discussion we get going on

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Think tomorrows SD will be chaos with a raw invasion.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Think tomorrows SD will be chaos with a raw invasion.
I could see them running something like Owens and Zayn allowing it to happen, furthering the animosity they have with the rest of the roster. I really hope they open it with Shield abducting people throughout the night.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I could see them running something like Owens and Zayn allowing it to happen, furthering the animosity they have with the rest of the roster. I really hope they open it with Shield abducting people throughout the night.
That's a great idea.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Kalisto trying to get tazowa to do the lucha lucha and tazowa ignored him haha

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I'd love if Graves could get cleared for one match to beat Enzo, I'm fairly sure his billed weight was around the 205 mark

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I'm liking Babyface BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

He could do anything and it would work. His charisma is ridiculous and his ability to play his character is fantastic.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
It's crazy to think Miz used to be a shitty reality show cunt ... now he is one of the best workers in the business today and is gold on the mic.