General Staggering statistics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
After comprehensively and EXHAUSTIVELY (literally & figuratively) computing every single thread in TMMAC, only one(now departed voluntarily) member has a nearly 100% ratio of over 20 posts all concerning primarily one topic.

Even more interesting is that the previous member that held the % record posted the exact same content type.
More than that, it was I who did the aforemention number crunching, and with our shared apparent love of numbers, I've estimated (+/- 7%) the probability of this occurring randomely amongst all active members(averaging 1 post per/wk.) is 1 in 8,744,238,000.

As a math nerd, I find these things interesting.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OP is doing God's work

Nothing against FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC as a person, maybe in real life he is tremendous person. But he's clearly swinging from WME's nuts and what's irritating about Frankie is he won't admit how shitty the UFC ppvs have been the last 5 months and how shitty they continue to be. He will rattle off all kinds of stats of wme making money, as if we give a fuck how much WME is ripping people off.

The PPV's are horrendous, and this guy won't admit.

I will say the next one is decent, Tony vs Khabib, that is a decent not graet ppv, for 55 bucks. However even that one, for the raised price of 65 needs to be higher quality.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
OP is doing God's work

Nothing against FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC as a person, maybe in real life he is tremendous person. But he's clearly swinging from WME's nuts and what's irritating about Frankie is he won't admit how shitty the UFC ppvs have been the last 5 months and how shitty they continue to be. He will rattle off all kinds of stats of wme making money, as if we give a fuck how much WME is ripping people off.

I will say the next one is decent, Tony vs Khabib, that is a decent not graet ppv, for 55 bucks. However even that one, for the raised price of 65 needs to be higher quality.
FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is not hanging from anyone’s nuts. He makes stats threads and reports news. I wish we had more posters like him.

Maybe you could post something worthwhile if you weren’t constantly having a childish bitch fights with @conor mcgregor nut hugger.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is not hanging from anyone’s nuts. He makes stats threads and reports news. I wish we had more posters like him.

Maybe you could post something worthwhile if you weren’t constantly having a childish bitch fights with @conor mcgregor nut hugger.
Hey. I make stat threads and report news too.
But it's mostly about baseball and shit in history that happened a long time ago.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

LOL at you being all emotional. You clearly don't even research stuff before you comment, you are like a pissy step ma.

I made a thread about the quality of UFC ppv's being shit, give me a minute and I will link that thread. He came on that thread and avoided the subject of the thread, and he tries to ram down our throats how much money WME makes.

Every post of his is about WME or the UFC, or shitting on Bellator

Others have noticed this also

So sit down and shut up and maybe you will learn something imbecile.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017

Reading comprehension is not everyone's forte'
I am one of the more prolific people on the internet that post credible info on how little UFC's pays fighters
I was actually contacted by two ex-UFC champs to verify the numbers because crazy as it sounds they had no idea UFC files & neither did their team.
Some people just have an agenda & want UFC to fail so badly that any credible info to the contrary is "nut hugging".
IDC, I let them out themselves & allow the more cerebral poster to retain the info (or not)
You get it & I appreciate that.
But in the future, I don't need to be tagged, because I then feel I should respond out of respect to the posters like you & rather just let nitwits ... keep ... err ... NITWITTING!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
LOL at you being all emotional. You clearly don't even research stuff before you comment, you are like a pissy step ma.

I made a thread about the quality of UFC ppv's being shit, give me a minute and I will link that thread. He came on that thread and avoided the subject of the thread, and he tries to ram down our throats how much money WME makes.

Every post of his is about WME or the UFC, or shitting on Bellator

Others have noticed this also

So sit down and shut up and maybe you will learn something imbecile.
Emotional people throw around childish insults and stalk members through threads trying to start bullshit internet fights, you’re the king of that buddy.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Reading comprehension is not everyone's forte'
I am one of the more prolific people on the internet that post credible info on how little UFC's pays fighters
I was actually contacted by two ex-UFC champs to verify the numbers because crazy as it sounds they had no idea UFC files & neither did their team.
Some people just have an agenda & want UFC to fail so badly that any credible info to the contrary is "nut hugging".
IDC, I let them out themselves & allow the more cerebral poster to retain the info (or not)
You get it & I appreciate that.
But in the future, I don't need to be tagged, because I then feel I should respond out of respect to the posters like you & rather just let nitwits ... keep ... err ... NITWITTING!

LOL, look at the thread I just bumped to the top, every poster on here basically gets that the PPV's are no shit quality

Yet you are the only person on that entire thread that would on purpose not address that and you instead kept poniting us to how WME makes all this money in other areas

Which has zero to do wtih my thread LOL, you made it too obvious what you are truly about

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Emotional people throw around childish insults and stalk members through threads trying to start bullshit internet fights, you’re the king of that buddy.

I put you in your place, you are the one that started off with the emotional rant, you better go and edit your first post because it's clear you are whining.

What's worse is you don't even have the respect to read the thread I just bumped and address my simple point

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I put you in your place, you are the one that started off with the emotional rant, you better go and edit your first post because it's clear you are whining.

What's worse is you don't even have the respect to read the thread I just bumped and address my simple point
You’re proving my point perfectly here buddy.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You’re proving my point perfectly here buddy.

Nice hot air post. You are proving my point. Your first post to me was a low class pissy whiny bitchfest, if you actually the thread I just bumped you will see what I am talking about and you will see other posters are also noticing this about your butt buddy FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC

The fact you did not even read the other thread show's what a clown you are

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
OP is doing God's work

I was in that thread, it was like reading 2 different conversations. You were giving your opinion on PPV quality as a fan (perfect fine) And he was making the point the despite lower viewership WME has made strong profits.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was in that thread, it was like reading 2 different conversations. You were giving your opinion on PPV quality as a fan (perfect fine) And he was making the point the despite lower viewership WME has made strong profits.

Dude, look at the title of the freaking thread. What does it say?

My thread is about how WME is putting awful ppv's together, where do you see my asking about tv deals and stuff like that?

FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is the only person on that thread who refuses to address how shitty these cards are, did you miss the last PPV, Cyborg in a squash match, how about the piece of shit PPV before that in Australia.

Are we fight fans or not?

He is posting stuff to make WME look good about tv number, that was never the point of the thread. The guy is a WME mark, anyone with eyes can tell, others on the thread also have noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.