General Staggering statistics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've never engaged in "clique'ish" behaviour.
I've always tried to make the place better.
I have no backdoor conversations with any members with any slander or agenda.

I did not know FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC that you were invited by Wild @Wild , or that there was any conversations going on about who/what you do/are or plans to share your content type.
So please forgive me if you're a real human being that has physically met & been verified by others. Continue on with your content-type & I'll simply find out how to use the ignore function.

So, big steak dinner with all the trimmings from me.
As I've said, I've seen the same post style & content from MMA JUNKIE, MMA WEEKLY, Sherdog, MMATV, Fightsport, and Yahoo forums.
And they've ALWAYS been paid accounts which have 100% turned the industry from fighter-oriented to organization-minded.
That is where this comes from.
I took some jabs at you FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC in your threads, that has worked in the past to subtly call fakes out.
I read ALL your posts before making this thread.
Upon seeing you had zero posts(until this thread) anywhere but cageside, I made a call.
If it was the wrong call, again, sorry.
If you were invited and this is welcomed, far be it from me to un-invite you.
I'll simply use the functions I'm afforded, as you have to me. :)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've never engaged in "clique'ish" behaviour.
I've always tried to make the place better.
I have no backdoor conversations with any members with any slander or agenda.

I did not know FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC that you were invited by Wild @Wild , or that there was any conversations going on about who/what you do/are or plans to share your content type.
So please forgive me if you're a real human being that has physically met & been verified by others. Continue on with your content-type & I'll simply find out how to use the ignore function.

So, big steak dinner with all the trimmings from me.
As I've said, I've seen the same post style & content from MMA JUNKIE, MMA WEEKLY, Sherdog, MMATV, Fightsport, and Yahoo forums.
And they've ALWAYS been paid accounts which have 100% turned the industry from fighter-oriented to organization-minded.
That is where this comes from.
I took some jabs at you FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC in your threads, that has worked in the past to subtly call fakes out.
I read ALL your posts before making this thread.
Upon seeing you had zero posts(until this thread) anywhere but cageside, I made a call.
If it was the wrong call, again, sorry.
If you were invited and this is welcomed, far be it from me to un-invite you.
I'll simply use the functions I'm afforded, as you have to me. :)
FYI my clique'ish remark had nothing to do with you....I like you and you are simply calling it like you see it, right or wrong...you are looking out for the site and I appreciate that.

I specialize in MMA business & been paid to do so & been interviewed on the subject & had discussions with Wild @Wild about adding that content here in hopes more people will join/participate (when you catch up on the thread you will be caught up lol)
Not saying you, but anybody with reading comprehension notices that in doing so I am constantly pointing out the UFC negative numbers as well as the positives.
Impossible to be factual without doing so.
I can't control what people retain/comprehend or troll about though.
Okay, I don't think I had read any of your material so I figured I'd ask. If you're b.s.ing with what you say then someone will call you on it. But at a glance, everything sounds on the up and up afaic. I hope my question didn't come across as anything but curiosity. Carry on :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Think everything that can be said at this point, has been said. Thanks to everyone that vented, put it out there, possibly helped put us back on a better path moving forward. Appreciate all of you, belee dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.