General Staggering statistics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So come to Bangkok and fight you welfare taking, inbred piece of shit.

Awww, you crying now. LOL at this loser, "come to bangkok at high noon let's get it on"

I know you want to feel better about yourself, you think you are a tough guy, you just a pussy.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
No. I'm a National League guy.

But wasn't Reggie Jackson on that team?
Willie Randolph?

Other than those questions, for white guys I got Bucky Fucking Dent. Craig Nettles.
That's about it.
Thurman Munson
Craig nettles

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
LOL you have said that like 14 times, you seem to be obsessed with me, let's see how long that stays
He puts you on ignore then clicks “unignore” when he can’t figure out what the fuck going on in a thread......don’t see what the point of ignore if you show ignored messages every time.....he’s on my ignore list and I know he’s messaging stupid shit without viewing it because the other dipshit on my ignore list doesn’t post as much......2-1 = 1

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He puts you on ignore then clicks “unignore” when he can’t figure out what the fuck going on in a thread......don’t see what the point of ignore if you show ignored messages every time.....he’s on my ignore list and I know he’s messaging stupid shit without viewing it because the other dipshit on my ignore list doesn’t post as much......2-1 = 1

He's a lil pussy, talking shit like a pussy who is overseas and does not have to own up to his words, or else he would shut the fuck up, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.