General Staggering statistics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member 3289

Are you serious? That guy was a blatant shit disturber lol. His SN being Dana Whitr and his avatars were head shots of the guy.
Yeah he was great. It's too bad Splinty @Splinty ran him off...

fighter pay was being discussed he'd post shit like "Bros, Dana pays the rent to keep the lights on and music playing, they should be happy they even got an invitation to the party".
It was about Dana rejecting walkout songs fighters wanted to use. I think the quote was "Dana rents the space and pays to keep the lights on, he gets to play his music."

Easily one of the best posters we've ever had.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
FYI, CindyO had full access to BJPenn.com.
She took my personal info from BJPenn.com and others and posted it online.
jason73 @jason73 & I are aware of the MO, which never changes.
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here La Paix @BirdWatcher , as I said, I've said my piece and time will tell.
The constant pro-ufc/Dana/industry/ppv/rates crap is just that.
Hey man no worries here, just don't want to see a mob mentality or unnecessary witch hunt, as you said time will tell. I'm pretty up to date on the whole Cindy horseshit and can appreciate any concern in that sense. She's a cunt.

M

member 3289

That line had me laughing.
I'll have to look up some of his old shit later. That guy made me laugh hard on multiple occasions.

His gimmick was obvious but it was creative. Dana literally has zero supporters among hardcore MMA fans, so it was bound to get a reaction every time.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Now I'm getting dragged into this?? Lol

I post Bellator threads because I enjoy their fights and feel they don't get the attention they deserve. That's it. I'd post about whatever the fuck Conor last tweeted, but that kind of shit always had 4 threads devoted to it, so it feels redundant.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I post Bellator threads because I enjoy their fights and feel they don't get the attention they deserve. That's it. I'd post about whatever the fuck Conor last tweeted, but that kind of shit always had 4 threads devoted to it, so it feels redundant.
Keep up the good work!

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

I think it's great, a successful forum needs people posting about all kinds of shit!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah he was great. It's too bad Splinty @Splinty ran him off...

It was about Dana rejecting walkout songs fighters wanted to use. I think the quote was "Dana rents the space and pays to keep the lights on, he gets to play his music."

Easily one of the best posters we've ever had.
Of course he would be quoting you lol. It was in the thread about Mickey Galls walkout getting denied (at the time) by Uncle Dana. Solid recall.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gonna post this here so more can read it....I put it in another thread....just my two cents

Its true, this is not the UG but it aint that far off right now
There is a Gang mentality and a clic ish element lately...pretty lame
@Banchan changed their style now it seems, but the "this is our site" shtick continues

IMO Certain "famous" members do more harm to the site than good with short troll insults and contstant baiting of who they feel is baitable...It is a celebrated behavior so of course new members will follow suit...crappy immature attitude spreads like wildfire if unchecked in my experience

Forum population and Coding/features is the only thing different between the forums currently in my experience.

Sadly more eyes and possible new members are on this site than ever right now it seems...maybe we should only encourage actual content and solid posts that contain some Honesty/integrity...you reap what you sow
@TMMAC

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Let's recap:
I was invited here by Drake because he felt this place could use the knowledge & info I brought to SD & to his articles. Drake wound up rarely posting himself after reading the board

On Twitter I was asked by Wild @Wild to contribute & bring news to the forum & because I respected how he asked & how he cared about a sense of community in MMA that was positive instead of negative, I was very happy to agree.

As I mentioned, I get a lot of credit for posting actual credible info that backs up how badly UFC pays its fighters (including two ex-UFC champs that wanted the info for their management), but lack of reading comprehension of a few members (or just avoidance of truth) seems to miraculously skip over that.

I been paid for my MMA business insight, been labeled by Meltzer as "one of the smarter people" that covers the industry, been lauded by SBJ & John Nash from BE for my work/insights.

I tried bringing members here, several that I deal with regularly that would add credibility to the board & help Wild @Wild with his initial mission of a "community".
They all declined but MyrddinWild @MyrddinWild

Sadly call-out threads & constant trolling is the opposite of a community & others have seen it before signing on & several members have left or have stated they are about to.
Not because a few nitwits have reading issues with my post, but (according to them) how a few members make everything negative.

The idea of "community" is a great one & I applaud Wild @Wild for it & appreciate La Paix @BirdWatcher for trying his best, but the mission statement seems to be derailed.

I was asked & did my best & brought content/news/discussion that was expected.

But a few loud members just want "UFC SUCKS BRAH" type post & sadly that has been the downfall of every MMA discussion board.

The fact that this thread exist is backing up my point

oh & yes I am pissed I confused Bucky Dent with Fred Stanley in the BB trivia too - ;)

Have a good one & this is the last & only thing I will say on the topic .

I thank the more cerebral members in advance & to the others .....

I TAKE THE HIGH ROAD
;)

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Are you a Viacom employee or an independent contractor like the fighters?
I get a quarter every time I mention the name Bellator in a post, and 50 cents for every Bellator thread I start about Bellator fighters, Bellator fights, Bellator commentators, Bellator ring girls, Bellator events, etc. It doesn't sound like much, but it starts to add up. Especially when I start using Bellator as a verb as well as a noun. The money really starts to Bellator, all thanks to Bellator execs, Bellator management, and Bellator employees large and small. Bellator.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Let's recap:
I was invited here by Drake because he felt this place could use the knowledge & info I brought to SD & to his articles. Drake wound up rarely posting himself after reading the board

On Twitter I was asked by Wild @Wild to contribute & bring news to the forum & because I respected how he asked & how he cared about a sense of community in MMA that was positive instead of negative, I was very happy to agree.

As I mentioned, I get a lot of credit for posting actual credible info that backs up how badly UFC pays its fighters (including two ex-UFC champs that wanted the info for their management), but lack of reading comprehension of a few members (or just avoidance of truth) seems to miraculously skip over that.

I been paid for my MMA business insight, been labeled by Meltzer as "one of the smarter people" that covers the industry, been lauded by SBJ & John Nash from BE for my work/insights.

I tried bringing members here, several that I deal with regularly that would add credibility to the board & help Wild @Wild with his initial mission of a "community".
They all declined but MyrddinWild @MyrddinWild

Sadly call-out threads & constant trolling is the opposite of a community & others have seen it before signing on & several members have left or have stated they are about to.
Not because a few nitwits have reading issues with my post, but (according to them) how a few members make everything negative.

The idea of "community" is a great one & I applaud Wild @Wild for it & appreciate La Paix @BirdWatcher for trying his best, but the mission statement seems to be derailed.

I was asked & did my best & brought content/news/discussion that was expected.

But a few loud members just want "UFC SUCKS BRAH" type post & sadly that has been the downfall of every MMA discussion board.

The fact that this thread exist is backing up my point

oh & yes I am pissed I confused Bucky Dent with Fred Stanley in the BB trivia too - ;)

Have a good one & this is the last & only thing I will say on the topic .

I thank the more cerebral members in advance & to the others .....

I TAKE THE HIGH ROAD
;)
See you on Sherdog bro, it’s really unfortunate this witch hunt happened.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah, maybe it will be good for the board that so many are speaking up now about the negativity.
There is always a positive to look at ... I think that was Wild @Wild initial forum idea ;)
Ya I don't get it

I love my Pride FC guys and I get shit for it

Take it easy bro...stay black

Status
Not open for further replies.