Star Wars by Auralnauts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I listen to a star wars podcast Star Wars Minute and last week they had Marvel Star Wars editor Jordan D White and he mentioned this series.
The Star Wars saga edited into mini episodes with different dialogue and soundtrack. Made me laugh so I thought I'd share.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Good stuff.

On a side note: I just recently discovered, The Star Wars Minute. I've been binge listening for the past week.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Good stuff.

On a side note: I just recently discovered, The Star Wars Minute. I've been binge listening for the past week.
It's a great podcast. I don't like the prequels but I'm still listening to those minutes.
Once episode 1 is done I'm thinking about becoming a patreon supporter to get more episodes during the hiatus.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It's a great podcast. I don't like the prequels but I'm still listening to those minutes.
Once episode 1 is done I'm thinking about becoming a patreon supporter to get more episodes during the hiatus.
I just started minute 61 of Star Wars.

Do you remember the first time you saw Star Wars, and what's your favorite movie?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I just started minute 61 of Star Wars.

Do you remember the first time you saw Star Wars, and what's your favorite movie?
I can't remember if it was Empire or Jedi but I have a vague memory of my parents watching when I was probably four and just being mesmerized by the lights and sounds of the lightsabre battle.
As far as favourite movie I give the slight edge to Empire Strikes Back just because it was a better made movie but I really like Star Wars (A New Hope) as well.
What about you?
And did you enjoy the Force Awakens?
May the 4th be you.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It's a tough choice, but I always end up going with Star Wars. It was the first one I remember seeing, so there's a certain nostalgia that comes with that particular one.

I liked TFA. I thought it was really well done, and it had a few parts that were reminiscent of the original trilogy. That being said, I thought the actor who played Kylo Ren wasn't very believable. They should've used someone with a more "gritty" look.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
That being said, I thought the actor who played Kylo Ren wasn't very believable. They should've used someone with a more "gritty" look.
Disagree. I like that he is a 'brat' who comes from a (then) very powerful and respectable family, he didn't have to survive in some desert or anything, probably always had everything he wanted without struggle. Makes sense that he is a bit of a mommy's boy that is misguided (or, if you like the dark side, grew up wrong before), and is too powerful for his own good, but not strong enough in character to get where he wants to be.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Disagree. I like that he is a 'brat' who comes from a (then) very powerful and respectable family, he didn't have to survive in some desert or anything, probably always had everything he wanted without struggle. Makes sense that he is a bit of a mommy's boy that is misguided (or, if you like the dark side, grew up wrong before), and is too powerful for his own good, but not strong enough in character to get where he wants to be.
That's a great point.