Cinema Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

At the theater now. Forgot how many fukn dorks go and watch these movies. Holy fuck...

Anyone else watching it this weekend?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i went to a 6:30 showing .the people behind me were dressed in jedi robes.we were in a private showing for Investors Group.the lobby was full of neckbeards and nerds.the movie was not bad but not great either.it went on way to long for no good reason.there is some major plot holes but fuck it.its only star wars.i just suspended disbelief and went with it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I had to walk out twice, me and 3D are done.

I liked what I did see, the Luke thing though...wtf?

^ no spoiler needed

M

member 3289

My wife loved it, but I just don't get it, man.

I can see it's a well-produced movie and all, but the shit is still stupid to me.

Keep in mind I have never watched the original 3 movies, though.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
So you agree with me that Luke Skywalker is no Jon Snow then?
Never saw GoT. I don't really get a lot of time without my son around. It's on my "some day" list. My husband loves it though (sometimes he works Saturday and gets a weekday off when no one else is around, so he's watched a lot more tv and movies than I have).

But if you say so, I believe you.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
bb8 should be called Rambo droid in this film

this film had the most amount of clapping I have ever heard in a theater

the scene I found the funniest was when kylo ren second in command redhead guy gave him lip about going down to face luke Skywalker.

so kylo used the force on him launching him into the wall. the other dude at the controls without flinching in a deadpan manner says "right away sir" and lowers kylo =)