Steak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Haha zing zing!

I'm heading to Auckland for a long weekend in 2 weeks, looking forward to trying pure Kiwi steak, which is probably actually sheep (I kid, I kid :p )
Awesome! Will pm you with suggestions about things to do and places to go.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Awesome! Will pm you with suggestions about things to do and places to go.
Awesome. Feel free to do so. However, I'm going because my gf is currently there as her folks live there, and they've probably got a whole itinerary of stuff planned for us already hhahahaha.

Still happy to hear suggestions though

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Awesome. Feel free to do so. However, I'm going because my gf is currently there as her folks live there, and they've probably got a whole itinerary of stuff planned for us already hhahahaha.

Still happy to hear suggestions though
He would have had to at Auckland's seediest gay bath house in a jiffy

Scotch fillet for me because I like it well done...The marbles of fat help it stay moist to a degree.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I know I know...I expected this response.

:(
I'm not even a big steak guy. To me it's one of those foods I enjoy from time to time, but can't be bothered to have it with any frequency. Well done though? Why bother? You cook all the flavor out of it. If you like well done red meat slow cook a leaner piece of meat. Trust me, you'll thank me for this advice. Everyone wants to like steak, but it's pretty over rated.

I'm not even a big steak guy. To me it's one of those foods I enjoy from time to time, but can't be bothered to have it with any frequency. Well done though? Why bother? You cook all the flavor out of it. If you like well done red meat slow cook a leaner piece of meat. Trust me, you'll thank me for this advice. Everyone wants to like steak, but it's pretty over rated.
I agree with You. I rarely have steak as it just does not appeal to me in the way it does to others.. I would prefer lamb or pork even chicken.

Each to their own I guess.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I agree with You. I rarely have steak as it just does not appeal to me in the way it does to others.. I would prefer lamb or pork even chicken.

Each to their own I guess.
I've eaten some really good, and really well prepared steaks over the course of my life, but for me a cheeseburger is my absolute favorite food in the world. I'd gladly order one over a steak even at a nice steakhouse.