Stealthiest Marijuana Grow Operation in the World

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That is so fucking badass. Funny one has to go to such great lengths to conceal something that could literally just grow outside unattended. And I've always wondered the legality of digging under your own house like that. Aren't there limitations on that kinda stuff as to not interfere with sewage or other underground lines?

Apr 3, 2015
prohibition is a motherfucker....look at those beauties, pretty maids all in a row......and my wife gets stressed when I grow 3 8ft tall ladies every year. :cool:

Apr 3, 2015
whist hunting for bear in the spring we came across a HUGE outdoor grow op. about 100 black pots in a clearing in the middle of nowhere. it looked like there haven't been people there for years as there was 1ft tall pine trees growing in 2 of those pots. ultimately we didnt use the site but it was cool as fuck. they had a huge rain barrel and it was right close to a creek. I'll post pics tomorrow when I am not drunk as fuck because we went back (it was in our hunting area) and took pics etc.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wow! I didn't expect to be nearly as impressed as I was. That was pretty damn impressive. This time of spreading legalization has to be putting a dark cloud over all that hard work. Might have to turn it into a Walter White show!

shlok

Aug 3, 2015
whist hunting for bear in the spring we came across a HUGE outdoor grow op. about 100 black pots in a clearing in the middle of nowhere. it looked like there haven't been people there for years as there was 1ft tall pine trees growing in 2 of those pots. ultimately we didnt use the site but it was cool as fuck. they had a huge rain barrel and it was right close to a creek. I'll post pics tomorrow when I am not drunk as fuck because we went back (it was in our hunting area) and took pics etc.
Waiting for the pics to have an idea of the operation. Thanks for the share, OP. Looks like we're in a real movie.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I miss growing my own weed. I really enjoyed it. Im still in and around gardens but there was something about starting a plant and seeing it through to the end, and smoking it.