Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson is calling for a fight with Rafael dos Anjos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I have mixed feelings, because I like Wonderboy, but I don't want him fighting Woodley again, and I don't want him possibly stealing that shot from RDA.

Otoh, I like Wonderboy, but if RDA beats him that would be amazing for RDA and his welterweight career.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I like it
Woodley going to be out for a while getting surgery
Let them fight, winner fights Woodley on return, loser gets the winner of covington/till (that matchup not made yet but it's what I want)

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I like it
Let them fight, winner fights Woodley on return, loser gets the winner of covington/till (that matchup not made yet but it's what I want)
It’s the logical fight scenario. wonderboy all damned day though I reckon.

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Bad matchup for RDA imo. Wonder it just too long and would throw kicks just keep RDA at bay. I think it would be a boring fight.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Bad matchup for RDA imo. Wonder it just too long and would throw kicks just keep RDA at bay. I think it would be a boring fight.
Maybe it would be boring. But what if it's amazing? RDA not worried about being taken down, throws tons of his own kicks, makes Wonderboy's ankle go numb like Chandler's, liver shot, then flying knee KO.

But yeah, probably would actually be boring.

Meanwhile...Demian Maia's camel will become the next amazing meme gif.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc5K2RigA6-/

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Damn man, I'm a fan of both guys. Matchups like that are hard to wish for alot of the time.

If Wonderboy wins, I don't want to see him fight Woodley again, never want to see him fight Woodley again.

RDA, Till, Ponzi(after he gets a good top 10 win or two), I'd like to see all three get a crack at Woodley eventually.

Wonderboy is an exciting fighter, big fan, but he's had two cracks at Woodley.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
RDA vs Covington for next shot.

Wonderboy vs Till.

Ponzibibio vs Condit (Condit will wreck Magny).

M

member 1013

I like it
Wonder boy and Woolley should never ever ever be even thought of again

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Ponzi could have potentially been beat by Perry if not for the eye pokes. He needs a few more wins under his belt before calling out anyone in the top 3.
Jones made a career out of blatant eye pokes. Chuck had issues with eye pokes, but they didn't seem blatant. The pokes didn't seem to hold these guys back from getting to the top.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I suspect that with Woodley going under, the rumors about him vs Colby on TUF are probably true. Which is balls.

The problem with RDA vs Wonderboy in the meantime is that if Wonderboy wins, it becomes very diffficult not to give him a 3rd shot at Tyron. Should the TUF thing happen, they should have RDA and Wonderboy separately fight Ponz and whoever wins out of Condit and Magny (surely Condit, bad match for Magny).

Wonderboy is really a bad match up for everyone in the division not named Tyrone Woodley.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Sorry but I’ve jumped off of the WB train. I respect his abilities but can’t seem to stay awake during his fights.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
WB still gate keeping for Tyron. If I'm Tyron i want WB to fight & win vs RDA because that means my title defense vs WB is 3-0!