Steve Bosse to co-main at UFC186 in debut

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Local ex-hockey goon who fought in the Local Instinct MMA promotion

Has beat a few decent names quite impressively and can box VERY well, ex-UFC and Bellator vets. Surprised he wasn't in the UFC earlier TBH, but really a bare minimum to replace this fight and keep the locals happy enough.

Tough guy, like all strikers, wrestling is his weakness but against Fabio that won't matter, his chin will and his hunger and as an equal in toughness to Fabio it's a better fight than Rampage who would likely wing telegraphed rights the whole time, but not nearly the global PPV name.

This would be ideal to replace an FS1 event in Montreal not necessarily a PPV.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He will make for good fights with Manuwa and other strikers, we'll see. Not enough for me to order card though.

He's actually been playing hockey for Laval Predators in Montreal this season, I guess it's over or he's quit to join the UFC, I doubt he'll do both.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good stuff gents. You all have me semi-excited about this fight now lol.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Wow, I remember hearing about him years ago. Completely forgot he was the hockey guy and didn't recognize him by name. Cool to see he's getting a shot on the UFC. As far as last minute replacements go, when it comes to making a fun fight, this is a damn good choice. Still a bad PPV card but this should liven it up a little.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just watched those videos, and ok...I'm interested in this fight now. This dude has some legit skills.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
As far as I know, he's pretty famous in Montreal too. The reason I hard of him were because he was a big name trying MMA out. I had no idea he'd evolve to be such a bad dude. That Houston KO was brutal.

Seems like name and attention wse for the local crowd, this was a perfect replacement. I think this will end up being a pretty fun show honestly. Usually the cards like this are, the least expected ones.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd like to see him fight John Scott or Brian McGrattan, or maybe Colton Orr.

The matchmaking possibilities are endless with this guy!

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Now that I realize he's a lhw maybe Derek Dorsett, Kevin Bieksa or Tanner Glass would be good matchups for this guy.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Boss is a legit tough guy with some good hands but no real kicks or ground game per say.

186 is a terrible card and should be aborted.

F*ck you Zuffa for giving Canada these sh*t cards.