Steve Irwin wrestled mammals, too

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
118132469_3543485502352741_8808459936322944672_n.jpg

"Steve Irwin was beloved for his wild life conservation, but did you know one of his other big passions was grappling?

Irwin would regularly train with his security guards in-between filming episodes of his hit TV show.

One of his security guards showed great potential and Irwin paid for him to fly out and train at @jacksonwink_mma. That security guard was @kylenoke and he would go on to become a UFC fighter and Australian MMA pioneer.

Rest in peace Steve Irwin."

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
You could tell those hips were skilled by watching his top control while wrestling reptiles.

Porra

RIP To a legend.

T

The Big Guy

He died the same day as one of my best friends. I woke up for work and turned on the news and it was talking about Steve Irwin. A few minutes later I got a phone call and my other friend said "did you hear what happened" and I asked it he meant Steve irwin and he told me my buddy died in a motorcycle accident the night before. Somehow they have intertwined in my mind and one reminds me of the other

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I thought this thread was going to take a darker turn when I opened it because essentially every iconic Australian celebrity turns out to be a sex offender.

Good to see that whatever weird shit Steve must have been into - aside from molesting animals - remains hidden.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I thought this thread was going to take a darker turn when I opened it because essentially every iconic Australian celebrity turns out to be a sex offender.

Good to see that whatever weird shit Steve must have been into - aside from molesting animals - remains hidden.
smearing shit on the walls stops being fun when you're a toddler.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

What weird shit do you think he was into? He seems to be a stand up guy.