General Steve1989

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He is the Bob Ross of MREs
My ex roommate in the states gave me an mre and said he could show me how to set it up as an explosive device?

Maybe it was a different kind? It would heat itself somehow?
I never tried it, just kept it in the back the jeep Cherokee for about a year and then just left it in there.

He was an army ranger so I just said “sounds cool, but I’m good”

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My ex roommate in the states gave me an mre and said he could show me how to set it up as an explosive device?

Maybe it was a different kind? It would heat itself somehow?
I never tried it, just kept it in the back the jeep Cherokee for about a year and then just left it in there.

He was an army ranger so I just said “sounds cool, but I’m good”
I have no idea...I just put on a Steve1989 video when I am doing my billing or multitasking...I only know what I Steve tells me

This one has self heating elements in it, they look pretty powerful... Splinty @Splinty you know anything about the heat itself rations?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgICbOwP7NQ

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you are a Cig Smoker the vintage smokes are pretty cool...like a time capsule of tobacco
Steve loves him some cigarettes after 50 year old meals

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you are a Cig Smoker the vintage smokes are pretty cool...like a time capsule of tobacco
Steve loves him some cigarettes after 50 year old meals
I don't smoke much anymore, only when my douche flute runs out of battery, I must say tho that cigarettes taste horrid. I don't know if they changed something or its because I've not been smoking them

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I don't smoke much anymore, only when my douche flute runs out of battery, I must say tho that cigarettes taste horrid. I don't know if they changed something or its because I've not been smoking them
They always taste like shit, so does the vape when you give that up as well, your brain just blocks your olfactory senses, because of the craving and the fact that you are used to it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They always taste like shit, so does the vape when you give that up as well, your brain just blocks your olfactory senses, because of the craving and the fact that you are used to it.
yep

What about Steve eating 70 year old food and smoking 45 year old cigarettes?