General Still here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thanks!! One of the worst case scenarios was me shitting in a bag. Glad I avoided that. Also made it thru whole ordeal without posting "please send your prayers to me" on fb ha
nobody wants to shit in a bag

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Well... it was a good news/bad news thing for me this week. Got a bunch of tests done. Good news=no cancer so far! Bad news= My remaining kidney is only functioning at 40%... which means my overall kidney function is only 20%. At 15% they start talking about things like dialysis and kidney transplants.

So that is not awesome... but it does explain why I am getting worse instead of better as far as how tired I am and how active I can be, not to mention the other symptoms that I figured were just normal for me now.

As far as the bass goes I am still plugging away but it is hard to stand and do more than 3 or 4 songs before I get tired.
@Rhino will give you a kidney.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
nobody wants to shit in a bag
I wonder if I could still pull hot bitches if I was pooping in a bag. I bet I could. Seems like now I have stitches and I'm supposed to not be doing anything, every girl in my phone is tryna fuck me.

Did someone say stitches??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder if I could still pull hot bitches if I was pooping in a bag. I bet I could. Seems like now I have stitches and I'm supposed to not be doing anything, every girl in my phone is tryna fuck me.

Did someone say stitches??

if you had some abdominal surgery let that stuff heal
I rushed mine and it took much longer to heal

play hard to get for now

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
if you had some abdominal surgery let that stuff heal
I rushed mine and it took much longer to heal

play hard to get for now
Too late! Just pulled up to this girls house lol. She invited me over and said she would take care of me. She has a friend here too. Idk what's bout to happen but not Dr recommended. Thank u for the advice though I appreciate it fr.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Too late! Just pulled up to this girls house lol. She invited me over and said she would take care of me. She has a friend here too. Idk what's bout to happen but not Dr recommended. Thank u for the advice though I appreciate it fr.
Don’t let her get top position. You need to dictate the pressure.

M

member 1013

Thanks!! One of the worst case scenarios was me shitting in a bag. Glad I avoided that. Also made it thru whole ordeal without posting "please send your prayers to me" on fb ha
I sent you my prayers because I sensed you secretly wanted them