@stillmatic I just sent you a private message on Twitter, please respond Obie Trice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart You Win!!
It's over. I'm not him.
However my name is Obie. I've been called that long before the rapper Obie Trice.
My apologizes to anyone who has hurt feelings but I don't think anyone was hurt.
This was fun while it lasted. At least the rapper doesn't know it was going on.

Edit: I think Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart was the only one who thought I was legitimately the rapper.
So, sorry bruh! :cool:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It's over. I'm not him.
However my name is Obie. I've been called that long before the rapper Obie Trice.
My apologizes to anyone who has hurt feelings but I don't think anyone was hurt.

Edit: I think Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart was the only one who thought I was legitimately the rapper.
Ah, shit, I was hoping it was him and now kind of pissed that the game is over......I always have to ruin shit, don't I........one other thing:

You can't DM him, he has it blocked from everyone.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
me too.
and when you click on the image it brings you to a cute puppy!!
You know what else? When you said your management runs your Twitter and you'd check, I was thinking how stupid I was going to look when you came back saying there is no message........I thought, shit, he's called my bluff, how can I squirm my way out of this and still have the guy like me as he will look at me like I'm a liar.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You know what else? When you said your management runs your Twitter and you'd check, I was thinking how stupid I was going to look when you came back saying there is no message........I thought, shit, he's called my bluff, how can I squirm my way out of this and still have the guy like me as he will look at me like I'm a liar.
Damn it. I was going to say that there was no message. Shit!
Well this was fun while it lasted.
Good times!!

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It's over. I'm not him.

I did too..ima idiot told my gf and few friends...guess i take ppl word too serious on the interwebs