Sting update...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sting On WWE Hall of Fame, Undertaker Dream Match, and Retirement Rumors - IGN

"IGN: What WrestleMania match are you looking forward to the most this year?

Sting: All of them. [laughs] I'm sorry. I just had to. Of course, all of them. But I want to pay attention to Undertaker for sure.

IGN: Do you regret that Sting vs. Undertaker never happened? Or hasn't happened yet? Would you still like to face him?

Sting: Uh, yeah. I've been very outspoken about that. Still a dream of mine.

IGN: Now, there are a lot of rumors in wrestling. And one right now is that there may be a retirement announcement coming from you at some point. Any truth to that or is it just a rumor?

Sting: That is one of those rumors floating around, yes. [laughs] TMZ put something out and, again, I still have a dream inside of me. And it's not dead yet."

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good, I didn't think that he had the type of injury in the end that would end it.

He did need surgery but Cena had the same one from what I read and it took 3 months recovery.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Keepin' the hope alive. They can work a stiff match for all I care. Just make it happen for history's sake.

WWE's Sting

^ Won't Embed. Short Interview where he says Undertaker match is still a go if he has his way.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Good, I didn't think that he had the type of injury in the end that would end it.

He did need surgery but Cena had the same one from what I read and it took 3 months recovery.
Bro sting is almost 60! Lol. I do hope he can get in a couple more matches

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I called that quite sometime ago. I hope I'm right, but I almost never am. At least that's what my wife tells me.
They have a very limited time for this fued to play out and are already about 10 years late as it is. Would be the perfect way for Shane to win and get the fued started.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They have a very limited time for this fued to play out and are already about 10 years late as it is. Would be the perfect way for Shane to win and get the fued started.
Especially if they go Crow Sting, or full on Joker Sting.