Stipe Miocic Deserves more Hate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It turns out the casual fans who hate old Mumbles and would rather pay to watch two flies fuck than watch him fight were right, and all these hipster milk shitters that try to convince you he is the HW GOAT are wrong. These cunts are selling you wolf tickets about old Stipe.

Stipe hasn't fought anybody not named Daniel Cormier, who is a fat middle-aged man, in what will be at least three years. This isn't the Olympics - how the hell did it become normal for people who don't fight to walk around claiming to be 'champion'? What's he a champion of? Getting taxpayers to fund his MMA training? It's certainly not fighting.

Not only does the dude sit on the fighting bench so that he can chase a pension, but he wants you to suck his dick for doing it and call him a hero. At least that's what I think he wants, because nobody can understand a fucking word he says.

Dude has been beating on shot fighters, the elderly and a guy who was somehow both elderly and green (Francis). Not a single guy in their prime.

Dude is as inactive as he is overrated and the casual audience is right to shun him.

Boo this man.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Cliffs - I am a miserable grumpy sod and I couldn’t close out today without spouting more negative bs

M

member 3289

Lol Ngannou was not green when they fought. Never losing a fight in the UFC doesn't make someone green. Ngannou had beaten Curtis Blaydes and Alistair Overeem before the Stipe fight.

Stipe is very good. Not unbeatable and not the heavyweight GOAT (yet), but he showed what he could do by bouncing back and beating Cormier twice.

I agree with you about the inactivity though. The fact that Francis Ngannou, the consensus next-in-line, is now entertaining a fight with Anthony Johnson tells you everything you need to know about how hard it is to get Stipe to sign for a fight.

Shit even DC defended the belt between the first and second Stipe fights.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Agreed with every single point in the op

Almost like I wrote it myself ;)

In the words of the great brock lesnar

" I came into this arena and watched the heavyweight disaster . Naganoo is a piece of shit . Miocic is a piece of shit. DC IM CPMING FOR YOU MOTHA FUCKA "

Miocic hasn't fought anyone . He beat an old fat cormier with one foot out of the door.

Cormier knocked him out then EASILY outwrestled and dominated until he got tired because of how fat he was .

Jon jones literally KILLS stipe and it won't be close . And this is the new watered down version of bones . Imagine a fully roided in prime bones . HAHAHA

Rumble could possibly knock out miocic today.

Hell I would bet anything that isreal adesonya would DOG WALK stipe. He would put his lights out and he is about 40 lbs lighter .

But to be fair we are in an era where there are d level champions and that is for mma standards .

Let's look into it ...

Heavyweight - STIPE : probably ranked 8th all time heavys

Light heavyweight - I don't even know the name lol : probably ranked 15th all time

Middleweight - isreal : okay he is top 3 at least so he is elite

Welterweight - usman : not bad . Probably top 5 all time

Lightweight - no champion

Featherweight - who? : Maybe top 10

The rest don't count but they are all trash . Haha

Forgive me nunes is a beast so she is Humber one in women's mma

Prime gsp
Prime jose Aldo
Prime cain velasquez
Prime bj ben
Prime jonny bones

WOULD absolutely destroy that entire list .

**Note if you still consider Khabib champ then he easily wrecks BJ **

COME DISAGREE

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Lol Ngannou was not green when they fought. Never losing a fight in the UFC doesn't make someone green. Ngannou had beaten Curtis Blaydes and Alistair Overeem before the Stipe fight.

Stipe is very good. Not unbeatable and not the heavyweight GOAT (yet), but he showed what he could do by bouncing back and beating Cormier twice.

I agree with you about the inactivity though. The fact that Francis Ngannou, the consensus next-in-line, is now entertaining a fight with Anthony Johnson tells you everything you need to know about how hard it is to get Stipe to sign for a fight.

Shit even DC defended the belt between the first and second Stipe fights.
He beat Cormier twice - when Cormier was in his 40s. You're doing that thing that all MMA fans seem to do, which is forget that age is a thing. It's retarded. Cormier was a fat old man. That's not an insult, that's just the blatantly obvious truth. And Francis may not have been a rookie considering who he stepped in there with, but he certainly was green.

Francis had only been in the sport for 4 years when he fought Stipe. I mean shit, that's as long as Stipe takes between each fight now. Francis had his first pro fight about a month after he started training MMA. He had only done some boxing beforehand. For comparison Stipe had his first title shot 6 years after his first pro fight, wrestled in high school/college, competed in golden gloves and then trained in MMA specifically for 8 months before he debuted. So you are looking at 7 years of MMA, a shitload of wrestling, and some boxing to get a title shot vs 4 years of MMA and some boxing. It's a chasm in experience as wide as your mom's dick trap.

M

member 3289

He beat Cormier twice - when Cormier was in his 40s. You're doing that thing that all MMA fans seem to do, which is forget that age is a thing. It's retarded. Cormier was a fat old man. That's not an insult, that's just the blatantly obvious truth. And Francis may not have been a rookie considering who he stepped in there with, but he certainly was green.

Francis had only been in the sport for 4 years when he fought Stipe. I mean shit, that's as long as Stipe takes between each fight now. Francis had his first pro fight about a month after he started training MMA. He had only done some boxing beforehand. For comparison Stipe had his first title shot 6 years after his first pro fight, wrestled in high school/college, competed in golden gloves and then trained in MMA specifically for 8 months before he debuted. So you are looking at 7 years of MMA, a shitload of wrestling, and some boxing to get a title shot vs 4 years of MMA and some boxing. It's a chasm in experience as wide as your mom's dick trap.
Yeah but your original post insinuated that a 2020 Francis would be considered a much better win for Stipe. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Francis has fought 5 times in three years since losing to Stipe. One of those was a shitty loss to Derrick Lewis via PTSD and one of them was a KO of a guy he had already beaten. It's not like Francis is monumentally better or more experienced since his first fight with Stipe.

I get it, in those same three years Stipe has fought only one guy and he fought him three fucking times. But if not Francis, who would Stipe have to fight (and beat) to gain the respect of an incel like you?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Yeah but your original post insinuated that a 2020 Francis would be considered a much better win for Stipe. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Francis has fought 5 times in three years since losing to Stipe. One of those was a shitty loss to Derrick Lewis via PTSD and one of them was a KO of a guy he had already beaten. It's not like Francis is monumentally better or more experienced since his first fight with Stipe.

I get it, in those same three years Stipe has fought only one guy and he fought him three fucking times. But if not Francis, who would Stipe have to fight (and beat) to gain the respect of an incel like you?
That's 3 years of extra training for Francis. The fight experience doesn't matter so much as the extra time in the gym.

Mumbles just has to fight. My incel rage is triggered by fighter inactivity and champions holding up divisions more than anything else.

If you have a look at how Stipe got his rematch and how entitled and whiny he has been, it's almost identical to what happened with Tyron Woodley. Sat out for a year waiting for a shot they felt entitled to, whined constantly and then became inactive - except Woodley was at least initially active. Stipe whines about not getting a shot, and then turns around and fucks the guy in the same position he was in.

And people fucking hated Woodley for his reign as champion. Obviously the difference in MMA fans reactions is because Tyron is black, but some of what Tyron was doing was genuinely annoying too. Stipe shouldn't be getting a free ride for being such a shit champion.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Definitely wish he would be more active but a streak of beating Mark Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum(won the championship), Overeem, Junior Dos Santos, Ngannou, then 2-1 against DC is a damn good run.