Stipe Miocic: I’d fight Brock Lesnar, ‘but not right away’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The word on the street is that WWE superstar Brock Lesnar is gearing up for a surprise return to the UFC.

It’s been teased that Lesnar, the former UFC heavyweight champion, could take on the winner of the upcoming heavyweight superfight between Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier at UFC 226.

But current champ Miocic, the No. 2-ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world, hasn’t given much thought to the idea of a fight with Lesnar and is currently focused on defending his heavyweight title against Cormier, the reigning light heavyweight title holder.

“Honestly, I heard about that too, they’ve talked about it before at that press conference,” Miocic said about a possible fight with…

UFC heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic: I’d fight Brock Lesnar, ‘but not right away’

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Yeah, makes sense. Has DC title fight, then wants to take a bit of a break when his child is born.

Also considering Brock is a hypothetical fight for whomever, no problem in not planning towards it.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There won't be any rush job on this fight anyways. Brock still has to enter the USADA testing pool for 6 months before he can even take a fight.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the gifs of stipe beating up brock might be better than the cain Velasquez gifs.