Stomach cramps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fiend

Evil All The Time
Feb 3, 2015
When working my abs, if I push myself too hard I get these painful cramps in my stomach. Once I stretch a while it goes away. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

Alexis Clifford

Ultimate Lurker
Feb 10, 2017
Cramping and muscle soreness are directly related to lack of magnesium in the body.

Magnesium is used in the communication between nerves and muscle contraction. A lack of magnesium has been thought to be the cause of cramping.

Magnesium is hard to obtain through diet even if you eat lots of leafy green vegetables because of the quality of soil our food is grown in.

In addition to a general lack of magnesium in today's diet, fighters, athletes and everyone who exerts muscular energy needs magnesium even more than the average person.

The form of magnesium that is best absorbed is transdermal magnesium since it goes directly onto your skin, then immediatly gets sucked into your blood stream rather than going through your digestive system and having to try to survive through your stomach acid, get released from the capsule shell and until it's finally absorbed.

ronniejohnson09

Aug 2, 2022
There are multiple causes of stomach cramps while working on your abs. Some of them are mentioned below.
  • Muscle Strain
  • Dehydration
  • Gas
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Irritate Bowel Syndrome
  • Gastritis and gastroenteritis
  • Infectious colitis
  • Constipation

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
First of all, you have to diagnose what's the reason behind your stomach pain because there are many reasons for having this pain so we can deal with this according to the terms. So, it's better to identify the problem. You can diagnose this by having the symptoms. Every cause has different symptoms like gas, infection, dehydration, and gastritis.