Lifestyle Stop The Weird GOP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
i did have a pontoon barge once. my friend fell off it drunk and cut her finger off when it got caught on some metal (i found it and they reattached). got rid of it after that one
Which finger did she lose?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
index lol

happy victoria day bruv
Yeah. Happy day indeed. All the lumber mills are closed.

If you guys could line your holidays up with ours that would be great.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Sports are taken way too seriously. Out of everything in this world it doesn't matter one little bit. Now we have to have kids parts examined in the pretend name of "fairness".
Could easily be argued that sports are very important. Teach kids about teamwork and how to win and lose, and on a global level, they are a vessel for international cooperation and a substitute for war. India and Pakistan are less likely to nuke each other because they both love cricket and regularly play each other at it. The situation is better when two rival societies have something in common that isn't tied to an ideology. Sport is good for that. ?

??

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Could easily be argued that sports are very important. Teach kids about teamwork and how to win and lose, and on a global level, they are a vessel for international cooperation and a substitute for war. India and Pakistan are less likely to nuke each other because they both love cricket and regularly play each other at it. The situation is better when two rival societies have something in common that isn't tied to an ideology. Sport is good for that. ?

??
Sports has it's good points of course and are definitely important in today's climate but imagine if the world spent that money on education, Healthcare, or science fairs, and so on.
I loved playing sports as a kid and still do even now but was just commenting about how serious people take what should be games and fun but many times organized sports removes the fun especially when money/scholarships are involved.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Sports has it's good points of course and are definitely important in today's climate but imagine if the world spent that money on education, Healthcare, or science fairs, and so on.
I loved playing sports as a kid and still do even now but was just commenting about how serious people take what should be games and fun but many times organized sports removes the fun especially when money/scholarships are involved.
Yeah that's fair as well. We can meet in the middle, I reckon. A world without organised sport isn't for the better. ?

??