Lifestyle Stop The Weird GOP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
A video supposedly decrying the Republican Party, and the third clip is of Alex Jones.

When did he get voted in?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
GOP witness at abortion hearing claims DC power company burns aborted foetuses to generate electricity

A witness representing Republicans claimed under oath that Washington DC power companies used aborted foetuses to generate electricity.

During a House Judiciary Committee hearing on abortion access on Wednesday, anti-abortion activist Catherine Glenn Foster said people should “think of the incinerators” before turning on the lights of their homes.

“Bodies [are] thrown in medical waste bins, and in places like Washington DC, burned to power the lights of the cities’ homes and streets,” Ms Foster claimed.

“Let that image sink in with you for a moment,” she continued. “The next time you turn on the light, think of the incinerators, think of what we’re doing to ourselves so callously and so numbly.”

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Joe Biden Mocks Republicans’ Anti-Disney Attacks As MAGA Crazy: “They’re Going To Storm Cinderella’s Castle Before This Is Over”
“Did you ever think we’d be in a position in the year 2022 – we’d be talking about banning books in schools? …What’s going to happen to a gay child, an L[G]BTQ child in school? I mean, this thing. It’s one thing to take on Disney World. They’re going to storm Cinderella’s castle before this is over.”

Biden added, “If I told you these things, I think you’d think I was crazy.” He then deadpanned, “You may think I’m crazy anyway, but…”