Lifestyle Stop The Weird GOP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Eight years, and he was an old on day one. Can't exactly expect a sharp pencil.
If Trump runs again, he'll be older on Election Day 2024 than Reagan was the day he left office. Older than Biden was when he took office last year.

Watch this clown never once mention Trump's age as a potential issue between now and then, though. Not even a single time. We'll all be surprised by that, right? I know I will. :smile:

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's not only crazy that the 2020 election was going to result in America's oldest president. It's fucking insanity that America is going to do it again.
Do you think that Trump is too old to run again?

Or do you give him a pass, because he seems so articulate and so mentally sharp and physically fit?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This is another of those instances where I agree so hard with an observation, my screen cracks as my thumb slams into it like a sledgehammer.
They really need a maximum age for presidency. Maybe, in the interest of being generous, make the maximum age for president be "Life expectancy -10 years".

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
They really need a maximum age for presidency. Maybe, in the interest of being generous, make the maximum age for president be "Life expectancy -10 years".
Was actually thinking about it earlier today, wondering how the age range is established.

Let's eliminate any candidate over 70?

Like with a Terminator?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Why not just have it that nobody can take office once they pass the age where they are eligible for their full allotment of Social Security?

Or just cap it at 70? There's no reality where there isn't a suitable candidate for President who isn't a literal geriatric.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The older the berry the sweeter the juice? Or something? I'm not good with the cliches.
Alternatively, maybe people who run for president should be required to be found mentally unfit. At least then everyone would know they're crazy going into the deal.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A man talks shit about my wife, I'm not going to work for him and tell the country what a great guy he is.

What the fuck, Ted

What the fuck, Mrs Ted?
I was listening the a podcast on Elliot Spitzer and his hooker addiction. Fucking guy does his public apology and his wife is there beside him for support of some sort I guess. Just lol. Eliot was paying around 4K on some girls and was supposed to be the ethics guy. My wife would be in the crowd hurling sharp stuff at me and rightfully so.