Lifestyle Stop The Weird GOP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Cheney primary challenger impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18
Bouchard said. “You’ve heard those stories before. She was a little younger than me, so it’s like the Romeo and Juliet story.”
Jesus. The party of the nonce.

Bouchard said that he eventually married the girl, who, according to the Star-Tribune, was 15 at the time of the marriage. At the time, both were living in Florida. In his Facebook video, Bouchard explained that “the only thing I could see as the right thing to do was to get married and take care of them.”

The couple divorced three years later. He said that his ex-wife had died by suicide. At the time, he said, “she had problems in another relationship.”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Jesus. The party of the nonce.

Bouchard said that he eventually married the girl, who, according to the Star-Tribune, was 15 at the time of the marriage. At the time, both were living in Florida. In his Facebook video, Bouchard explained that “the only thing I could see as the right thing to do was to get married and take care of them.”

The couple divorced three years later. He said that his ex-wife had died by suicide. At the time, he said, “she had problems in another relationship.”
Family Values!™

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Couldn’t get much creepier than talking about dating your own daughter in your fathers day address.

1655735323811.png

This has to be a parody, right?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Couldn’t get much creepier than talking about dating your own daughter in your fathers day address.

View attachment 71276

This has to be a parody, right?

The thing is you wouldn't be surprised if he did write that. Of course he didnt but the fact you have to question it is quite telling.

Its a great bit of satire. Nothing in there is wrong. But it's basically a list of his failures.

Very good.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Donald Trump's people
Yup

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Last edited: