stop throwing pizzas on walter white roof

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

VIDEO: YOUTUBE, ANDREW FOUST
BY JESSICA PLAUTZMAR 11, 2015

Although the city of Albuquerque welcomes fans of the television showBreaking Bad, there is one thing they're not welcome to do: Reenact that pizza-on-the-roof scene.

In an interview on the Better Call Saul Insider podcast published Tuesday, show creator Vince Gilligan said random pizzas have become a problem for the real-life residents of the fictional home of Walter White.
"They're throwing pizzas on roofs and stuff like that. Let me tell you: There is nothing funny or original or cool about throwing pizzas on this lady's roof," Gilligan said. "It is just not funny. It's been done before. You're not the first."
Jonathan Banks, who currently plays Mike Ehrmantraut on Better Call Sauland previously on Breaking Bad, went a step further: "And if I catch you doing it, I will hunt you down," he said during the podcast interview.

Several commenters on road trip-planning site Roadtrippers.com also defended the home's owners, who have lived there for 41 years.

"We have told you fans more than once." one commenter, who claimed to be the daughter of the homeowners, wrote, "NO!!! more pizza."

P

Punch

Rotten pizza smell constantly emanating from my garage roof would encourage me to set up a tweaker blind with a paintball gun.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lmao I remember reading about this before. Hilarious.