General stories from you military experience ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I did some "wolf pack" incursions on an Air Force base for Operational Readiness Inspection

All of the high level officers stayed at the in the same housing area in the middle of the base. I walked up to a Col's house with a folder with a TS cover sheet, showed my friend's ID (black guy, but I put my thumb over the pic) and surrendered my sidearm (an old Makarov). Guard gives me the motion to head in, so I walked a couple steps past him towards the door.

Then I turned around and said "can I gave my weapon back" and the guy handed it to me and I walked in the Col's house.

"Good Evening, sir" and hand him a card that states "You have been shot in the head and are dead"
I got my comsec auths by accident. I'd been told to go the office by a killik and get this month's codes loaded. So I went down there with the device in my pocket. When the civilian asked what I wanted I told him I wanted this month's codes and pulled the device out of my pocket. He went fucken mad. I wasn't authorized to use or carry it , get it loaded, and it's supposed to be kept in a secret container. Ha. He called my trade boss up and the chief said "yea well just Auth him then"

Really pissed the comsec guy off, he couldn't access the drive he needed on his new secure computer so I had to sit there while he manually typed out a new set of forms, copying one he had on paper.

Didn't work out that well for me as I was the lowest ranking person that could go in the safe so I had to do all the bitch work and inventory from then on...