Stowaway Falls to Death from Plane in London

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Stowaway Falls to Death From Plane Flying Over London

The man landed on a building in West London while another man was found in the undercarriage of a plane
A stowaway, who clung to the undercarriage of a British Airways plane departing Johannesburg, South Africa, has fallen to his death in London, the airline announced Friday.

A second stowaway managed to hold on to the plane. The body of the man was found on a building, reported the BBC. The survivor, who is believed to be a 24-year-old man, is now in critical condition in hospital. He was discovered in the undercarriage of the flight, after enduring an 8,000 mile journey and freezing temperatures.

“We are working with the Metropolitan Police and the authorities in Johannesburg to establish the facts surrounding this very rare case” said British Airways in a statement.
Stowaway Falls to Death From Plane Flying Over London

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
While it is mentioned that the other man survived. It doesn't mention that he likely has significant brain damage from lack of oxygen. Don't stowaway in the holds of planes, unless you bring your own oxygen and some type of heating apparatus.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
While it is mentioned that the other man survived. It doesn't mention that he likely has significant brain damage from lack of oxygen. Don't stowaway in the holds of planes, unless you bring your own oxygen and some type of heating apparatus.
Or be a fucking man and be able to hold your breath

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Some american teenager did it on a 5 hour flight and survived
Walking around, talking ok, living a normal life survived or significant brain damage, eating through a straw survived?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Walking around, talking ok, living a normal life survived or significant brain damage, eating through a straw survived?
I believe he was fucked when they found him but recovered OK. Let me look for a link

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah, probably too dumb to notice a difference after the brain damage, and so fat that it insulated him from the cold. I think you are on to something here Hendo.
Yeah, we'll see how well those other pussies survive. The one bitch clearly had the grip of a toddler or else he wouldn't have fallen. And the other was so much if a pussy he couldn't handle the Itty bitty temperature drop.... Poor baby.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah, we'll see how well those other pussies survive. The one bitch clearly had the grip of a toddler or else he wouldn't have fallen. And the other was so much if a pussy he couldn't handle the Itty bitty temperature drop.... Poor baby.
That's somewhat harsh. A guy died

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
But laughing about Americans being to dumb to notice brain damage is OK. Gotcha.
:/

You made a joke about the kid who survived doing so because he was American. Zeph made a joke back. The kid didn't actually get brain damage, he was fine.

You then made a joke about a man who lost his life.

I don't really care, I'm not that sensitive but it's pretty uncool.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
:/

You made a joke about the kid who survived doing so because he was American. Zeph made a joke back. The kid didn't actually get brain damage, he was fine.

You then made a joke about a man who lost his life.

I don't really care, I'm not that sensitive but it's pretty uncool.
Do stupid shit, get stupid prizes. I think that fits here.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hope that's a joke. And even then, it's not funny.
So we should feel bad for someone who did something incredibly stupid, on their own, and paid for doing said incredibly stupid thing?

Do we now feel bad for drunk drivers who kill themselves by wrapping their car around a telephone pole?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
So we should feel bad for someone who did something incredibly stupid, on their own, and paid for doing said incredibly stupid thing?

Do we now feel bad for drunk drivers who kill themselves by wrapping their car around a telephone pole?
I don't think you can compare an African so desperate for a better life that he stows away in a plane wheel well to a drunk driver.