Straight Edge Anthony Pettis is born...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

He looked like he was in good shape at the weigh in. He didnt have that saggy look hes had recently

It will be a good test for him tonight when moreno is in his face the whole fight. Pettis has the skills and can tko or sub moreno quick but if he fades moreno will keep coming

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Straight Edge/Sober Pettis is a undefeated and unstoppable frate trane!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i can't imagine drinking alcohol if I was in the business of getting brain cells punched to death.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pretty sure pettis hasn't been in the ufc 12 years. I think throb the cunt is tricking us

M

member 3289

Maybe the UFC lowballed him on a new contract or maybe his brother is getting paid substantially more in Bellator.

Since winning the title, he's gone 7-8 in the UFC, with half those losses being stoppage losses. Before this run, he had never been stopped.

He's a one-dimensional fighter in a new era. The only thing that would make him relevant (in any division) is a time machine.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Maybe the UFC lowballed him on a new contract or maybe his brother is getting paid substantially more in Bellator.

Since winning the title, he's gone 7-8 in the UFC, with half those losses being stoppage losses. Before this run, he had never been stopped.

He's a one-dimensional fighter in a new era. The only thing that would make him relevant (in any division) is a time machine.
He's certainly got his flaws, but I would think 'one-dimensional' is a pretty strange way of describing Pettis.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Also... Holy shit to the shortest free agency period ever.

He's like some women I know. End a long relationship. "I'm going to just see what's out there." "Look at my new man"

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He's certainly got his flaws, but I would think 'one-dimensional' is a pretty strange way of describing Pettis.
He's very odd. He's a sweet striker with sweet submissions but zero wrestling and minimal grappling in general. Just submissions from his back. I'm a fan in general but he's definitely an odd fellow.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Also... Holy shit to the shortest free agency period ever.

He's like some women I know. End a long relationship. "I'm going to just see what's out there." "Look at my new man"
The PFL cut million dollar checks to literal MMA bums.

It's likely they offered him a laughably silly contract that he knew he couldn't possibly get anywhere else, so he knew he should jump on it before they came to their senses.