STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If it's anything like the Biggie movie it'll be terrible

Frank,we are all huge Bone fans on this forum. I have a ton of unreleaed sht they did in the 90s. Like, amazing shit. Here's some links to check it out

Strictly For My Grind - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Record n 96

Mercenary - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Bizzy solo song that never came out

Down '71 Original - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Original version of down 71 the getaway from E1999. This is a totally diff version recorded during creepin on ah come up. LIke a diff snog completely

Thug Luv (OG) - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Original version of Thug Luv with 2pac. Bizzy has 2 verses, one which Pac adlibs over, that never came out. It's just Bizzy, Pac and Sylk E Fyne on this. This is how the song actually was recorded the night Pac was in the studio with Bizzy. The beat is completely different too

Trust me you'll dig this shit.l I have a ton more too. Sorry for typos. Keyboard fucked up

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Frank,we are all huge Bone fans on this forum. I have a ton of unreleaed sht they did in the 90s. Like, amazing shit. Here's some links to check it out

Strictly For My Grind - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Record n 96

Mercenary - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Bizzy solo song that never came out

Down '71 Original - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Original version of down 71 the getaway from E1999. This is a totally diff version recorded during creepin on ah come up. LIke a diff snog completely

Thug Luv (OG) - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Original version of Thug Luv with 2pac. Bizzy has 2 verses, one which Pac adlibs over, that never came out. It's just Bizzy, Pac and Sylk E Fyne on this. This is how the song actually was recorded the night Pac was in the studio with Bizzy. The beat is completely different too

Trust me you'll dig this shit.l I have a ton more too. Sorry for typos. Keyboard fucked up
You are just too cool. Thank you for those.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I HOPE it's not terrible though. I will be in the theater the first day to see it.
I liked the preview. Although the cat playing Eazy looked nothing like him. Im gunna see it asap too. I cant wait for the show. Yeah let's just hope it ain't lowsy.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I have lterally hundreds more, from BTNH unreleased shit, to unreleased songs rfom Krayzie and Bizzy's solo careers

The best stuff ,obviously, is frm the early 90s. I used to run Bone's website. So, I legit have EVERYTHING.

Post 2000, they have literally hundreds of unreleased tracks. But before that, in their glory days.. There's about 12-15 songs frm the group from 93-97 that did not get put out, each one just as amazing (if not better than some) of the tracks that came out on record

If you're interested, I have a zip file containng all the unreleased tracks frm Creepin on ah Cme up, E1999 Eternal, Art of War and Krayzie and Bizzy's first solo record. All recorded between 93 and 98. PRIME shit, man. Those links I posted have a player n them, s just press play, and you'll see how fucking great this stuff is. LIke I said ,this s prime Bone material. Hearng the 90s shit that never came out is litearlly like picking up a lost album from that era

We'll neverget that feeling of playing a new Bone CD from their prme agani when their flows were mind blownig, the harmny was all over the place.. and they were the most innovatve group in hiphop

Now yu can have that same feeling if you'd lke. I'd be happy to send yo the link to the comp of unreleaesd 90s shit I have, as well as anyone else who'd like it!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That guy playing Eazy is not built like a tank, yet hard to hit.