Strange problem... virus?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm having a weird problem that just popped up last night, and I'm too computer stupid to figure it out.

When I go to themmacommumnity.com and click on the Forums link, it'll go to the page but that a split second later I'm redirected to a blank screen with a link to the MMA Dude Bros podcast. WTF is going on?

For some reason it only does it when I'm using Chrome. I'm on Safari now and it's not doing it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also the test, you can open our site in an incognito tab and see if that works on chrome as well

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah I cleared my cache and it stopped for a bit then started up again. Maybe I caught some malware from the stream site last night. Just thought it was weird it would only pop up on this page. Cocksuckers, fuck Dude Bro MMA. I'm going to give them a bad review on Itunes

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I cleared my cache and it stopped for a bit then started up again. Maybe I caught some malware from the stream site last night. Just thought it was weird it would only pop up on this page. Cocksuckers, fuck Dude Bro MMA. I'm going to give them a bad review on Itunes

Lmao. Dude bro is nothing but a single picture ad served by our server with the hyperlink to them.

There's no middle ad company or anything else.

The fact that it's happening browser specific tells me that it's probably not our side. That and the rest of us are surfing with chrome without issue. I cannot duplicate anything on this end.

I would be looking at your Chrome extensions and things like that as well

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Odds of you getting malware on a mac are pretty slim. Probably something weird with your browser.