Cinema Stranger Things Season 3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Wow Erica sure is annoying.

Not sure if her sass is supposed to come off as cute but if that's the case, failed imo.
She had her moments, but yeah it was a little bit much at times.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
In season 4 I wouldn't mind a make out session with Robin and Nancy. Just throwing that out there.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Shhhhh. Let me have something.

But lemme know when you’re finished.
Very close to being my favourite season. The only things I didn't like were Erica and how gangly the boys are, I know that's just growing up but it was distracting at times for me.
The attention to detail as far as costumes and sets blows me away and this season they upped their game with the mall and fair settings. They really nail the era, which is one of the reasons this show is so great imo.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Very close to being my favourite season. The only things I didn't like were Erica and how gangly the boys are, I know that's just growing up but it was distracting at times for me.
The attention to detail as far as costumes and sets blows me away and this season they upped their game with the mall and fair settings. They really nail the era, which is one of the reasons this show is so great imo.
Steve was great this season. He was probably my favorite person.

I could have done without Erica, as well.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
The reason
Joyce packed up the family and moved was lost on me

Did I miss something? Was it really necessary?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I binged it on Thurs & Fri last week. I don't know if it was as impressive as season 1, but I definitely agree that I would put it ahead of 2. Millie Bobby Brown is incredible. She could be the biggest star in Hollywood one day. Hopefully she doesn't get taken over by social media and become a shit show like so many other actors/actresses.

I hate that they killed off Billy. He was such a great character. Hopper's death was poetic, but the show would be lacking without him IMO. I can definitely see a scenario where he is still alive, but if that were the case I would think the show would have done more to leave that door open during the scene at the end of the credits.

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
You might be right. I find it hard to believe those other people exploded yet he somehow survived.
Current theory regarding that, and it was the first thing I thought as well...Highlight below for spoilers since I don't know how to do that nifty text-hidey thing.

He jumped into the rift and was in the upside down when the ruskies found both him and the critter they fed that prisoner to. Hence the line "Not the American". Further alluded to by the narration of Hopper's letter. "Leave the door open 3 inches" or some such.
Anywho, I liked it quite a bit. Having been an 80's kid, they're still nailing the tone of the times, looking back through my rose-colored glasses.

Cameron Tiger

Feb 27, 2019
And the reason they made Erica a more prominent character is because all the kids from S1 and 2 are getting older now, so they wanted to keep the kid aspect going. Hence they bring in the 10 year old Erica. She's like Seven in Married With Children.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
how fuckin gay is that. everybody smoked during that time period.people smoked in public places and indoors. they pay attention to every other detail to make it have that authentic 80s look but they want to judge smoking by 2019 standards.personally i hate smoking but its fucking stupid to try to ignore that it was a huge part of the past just to appease present day pussies

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
how fuckin gay is that. everybody smoked during that time period.people smoked in public places and indoors. they pay attention to every other detail to make it have that authentic 80s look but they want to judge smoking by 2019 standards.personally i hate smoking but its fucking stupid to try to ignore that it was a huge part of the past just to appease present day pussies
lol people smoked a shit load even in the early 90's I remember my uncles and aunts bustin out those prison sized cartons and putting them on a table with like 20 lighters at get togethers.