Street Artist Paints Penises Around Potholes So They Get Fixed Quick

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Are you guys familiar with the artist known as Wanksy? – Not Banksky the famed street artist, Wanksy, a civil vigilante who is keeping his local municipal government responsible for fixing potholes in the street in a unique and interesting way. He draws penises around the potholes so they get fixed faster. If it’s just a pothole, no one cares; put a dick around it and authorities rush to cover up the “obscenity.” This guy is brilliant and sure knows how to use his penises to get some holes filled.

The anonymous artist spoke with reporters in his home town of Manchester, England where he found the amount of dangerous potholes in the roads to be unacceptable. After some bicyclist friends were hurt, crashing through a pothole, he took matters into his own hands and a superhero of justice as born.

“There is a giant hole in the road and nobody panics, but draw one little PENIS, well then everyone loses their minds!”

Wasksy uses only non-permanent, washable paint to create his “works of art.” He says:

“I wanted to attract attention to the pothole and make it memorable. Nothing seemed to do this better than a giant comedy phallus. It’s also speedy, I don’t want to be in the road for a long time. It seems to have become my signature. I just want to make people smile and draw attention to the problem.”

Wanksy has been documenting his penis pothole program on his Facebook page where he shows off his pavement dick pics and “success stories.”

Local officials are not so amused by Wanky’s art. City council spokesman for Greater Manchester thought the street wangs were stupid and insulting to locals.

“Has this person, for just one second, considered how families with young children must feel when they are confronted with these obscene symbols as they walk to school?”

I’m guessing people would be happy that their children are not falling in the potholes and that the government is forced to do their job! If only we could just draw a dick around all of life’s problems and be done with it.