General Street Performers: Little Violinist Karolina Protsenko Covers (Post Malone - Sunflower)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Big fan of Street Performers, just came across this one, pretty talented young one.

She is covering Post Malone song "Sunflower" for those not familiar with the song.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Big fan of Street Performers, just came across this one, pretty talented young one.

She is covering Post Malone song "Sunflower" for those not familiar with the song.

Nice
I threw some street performers some $$$ last weekend
Love listening to stuff like that^^^, heck of a setup

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
People that push violin on their kids should be shot. Having said that, people having their 8 year old girl making money for the family on the streets should be put to a slow death, cut by cut. Overall, nice video though.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
People that push violin on their kids should be shot. Having said that, people having their 8 year old girl making money for the family on the streets should be put to a slow death, cut by cut. Overall, nice video though.
I noticed that too last night looking through her videos posted on her YouTube, they have her out there performing a lot - she’s very talented but i get the feeling her parents are pushing her to do this day in day out..might be using her to make them money..or get a taste of that fame

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
100% that little kid at 1:08 took money OUT of the tip jar.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Kid is very talented.
Hopefully she enjoys what she's doing and isn't being pushed too hard by diabolical parents.

M

member 603

This is amazing, little girl looks like she's having fun too. I really enjoy street musicians, but for fucks sake, can we please get rid of the human statues... Hate those fuckers

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Big fan of Street Performers
I have a good one for you (at least IMO ;)):

Ted Hawkins

He was locally “famous” as a busker, mostly in Venice Beach. He’d sit on a milk crate and play all day, and that’s mostly how he survived and got by. He had some kind of injury to his left hand, so he always had a glove on that hand and used open tunings so he could just play barre chords.

Ted unfortunately had lifelong struggles with alcohol and drugs, and those were common themes reflected in his songs. Towards the end of his life he recorded a couple albums, but I think he had already died before they received any kind of attention. At the urging of others, he tried playing at theatres and bigger venues, but that was short lived. After trying recording in a studio and playing larger concerts, he always went back to busking as that’s what made him happy.

His life has some sad details, but perhaps that’s why he wrote such great songs. He had a big, powerful and raspy voice, and his songs are both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I think his lyrics are amazing, cut right in to my feels :)

Here are two of my favorites of Ted’s. Hope you enjoy. When I think of street performers, Ted is who I think about. Wish I could’ve witnessed in person before he was gone. Sadly, there isn’t a lot of footage of Ted. So all we have are the few recordings he did.

Happy Hour - probably his most widely known song.

View: https://youtu.be/UoOKZ2_H-Cw

Sorry Your Sick - a beautiful song with lyircs that touch on some of the addiction struggles in his life

View: https://youtu.be/YeuLTL8pQRQ

Also going to tag megatherium @Hugh Manatee Yossarian @Yossarian

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol I live close to a school that plays this song like at every event they have I hate this song to death those teachers must be driven insane by it.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Ted Hawkins

He was locally “famous” as a busker, mostly in Venice Beach. He’d sit on a milk crate and play all day, and that’s mostly how he survived and got by. He had some kind of injury to his left hand, so he always had a glove on that hand and used open tunings so he could just play barre chords.

Ted unfortunately had lifelong struggles with alcohol and drugs, and those were common themes reflected in his songs. Towards the end of his life he recorded a couple albums, but I think he had already died before they received any kind of attention. At the urging of others, he tried playing at theatres and bigger venues, but that was short lived. After trying recording in a studio and playing larger concerts, he always went back to busking as that’s what made him happy.

His life has some sad details, but perhaps that’s why he wrote such great songs. He had a big, powerful and raspy voice, and his songs are both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I think his lyrics are amazing, cut right in to my feels :)

Here are two of my favorites of Ted’s. Hope you enjoy. When I think of street performers, Ted is who I think about. Wish I could’ve witnessed in person before he was gone. Sadly, there isn’t a lot of footage of Ted. So all we have are the few recordings he did.

Sorry Your Sick - a beautiful song with lyircs that touch on some of the addiction struggles in his life

Good stuff man.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015

Ted Hawkins

he reminds me of charlie pride