General Street wars series - Gang vs Gang

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Hells Angels vs the Crips

Setting - Basketball court in some California prison

Weapons - Standard prison weapons

Numbers - Equal

Issue- Big Al sold T-Money's pork chop

Who wins?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Numbers - Equal

Who wins?
When the Mongols and the hell's angel were at war the Mongols recruited lots of Mexican mafia.

It caused a lot of friction with the older members as they were just getting patched straight in and not having to prospect.

Also led to some deaths.

At a drug deal a mongol was recognized for his Mexican mafia ties and it wound up getting 3 people killed.

I was watching a show about it last week.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm gonna go for the hell's angel

It means more to be a member.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
When the Mongols and the hell's angel were at war the Mongols recruited lots of Mexican mafia.

It caused a lot of friction with the older members as they were just getting patched straight in and not having to prospect.

Also led to some deaths.

At a drug deal a mongol was recognized for his Mexican mafia ties and it wound up getting 3 people killed.

Post the video if you can please mate i love that shit being a boring single dad now and all

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I'm gonna go for the hell's angel

It means more to be a member.
Yeah but how many HA carry the ACTN3 fast twitch gene mutation?

Ive seen those A Americans street some especially the younger ones are "ok" but there are some prime Ali speed level ones out there, scary

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Post the video if you can please mate i love that shit being a boring single dad now and all
I can't remember what it was called.

I think it was America's evil gangsters or something

Show was about Ruben cavasos. He ousted the old President and went on a recruiting drive bringing in gangsters.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I don't know if this is the one I watched.

I'm sure it's good tho

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Check this out if you bored. I liked it.

Gangster steals a camera and starts documenting his day to day.

I dunno if it's real but it's interesting

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I dont know how authentic it is but check out Paid In full, I think its losely based on the Nicky Barnes story, Nicky was a big time dealer in NYC back in the 70's IIRC

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dont know how authentic it is but check out Paid In full, I think its losely based on the Nicky Barnes story, Nicky was a big time dealer in NYC back in the 70's IIRC
Ya he was on American gangster. He was too flashy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also I didn't know until I watched it but check out the episode of gangland in Anchorage. I didn't know there was crips up there but theres loads

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also a month or two back I asked a co-worker of mine what they did on thier shift.

He said they was just crippin.

I said motherfucker you from Inglewood.

It was an oh shit moment (Inglewood bloods territory)

They thought it was hilarious the little white guy knew about gangs

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Paid in full is based on Richard porter, Azie faison and alpo Martinez

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yep sorry, thats who I meant , Cuba Gooding Junior did Nicky Barnes in that other movie.
That's a good one too..frank Lucas was a savage.. would with his money..iirc 17 pounds in 100s is a million according to him

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
That's a good one too..frank Lucas was a savage.. would with his money..iirc 17 pounds in 100s is a million according to him
It would have been something else to be a big time gangster in NYC in the 70's or 80's huh? I wonder who the big guys are now

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
If the HAs have some special instructors from Quebec HAs... I see a brutal win for the HAs. The spestnaz would shed a tear.

They'd target the other members outside of prison. The methods would be :
-snatch/grab kidnapping then subsequent torture and execution ( body dumped in river);
-pro-level hits such as bullet in your head shot from afar while eating (best snipers in the world remember) or guy waiting for you at home to pump a whole magazine in you;
-car bombings (kids included sometimes)
-being shot anywhere in public (parking lot, intersections, restaurants and bars yes yes...)
-set your home on fire (I know it's so lame)

Yep

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

Numbers - Equal

Who wins?
from what I've seen bikers seem to have a 50 pound weight advantage on gang members, so I'm going with the Hell's Angels. this is admittedly based on a small sample size

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Also led to some deaths.

This is a decent book I read and one that takes you inside the mongols from an undercover cops perspective....easy read

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_and_Alone