General STREETBEEFS: Terrible fighting but a blast to watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What?
Someone educate me on this. I have forgotten.
@Lars showed up at my house drunk on Christmas morning. I opened the door and he shot a sloppy double on me. I stuffed it pretty easily and calmed him down. He ended up having Christmas dinner with my family. He’s not a bad guy.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
What?
Someone educate me on this. I have forgotten.
Didn't happen here. Happened at the other place. But was someone who currently is posting here that did it. Not gona name any names. I'm likely one of the few ppl who know about it

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
At the other fight club, a Glory pro fighter showed up cpl weeks ago and beat the living shit out of some regular dude. I was Gona post it but I guess they decided it was a bad look and scrubbed the video.

M

member 3289

Didn't happen here. Happened at the other place. But was someone who currently is posting here that did it. Not gona name any names. I'm likely one of the few ppl who know about it
This sounds as believable as your bank robbery stories

M

member 3289

I'm not leaving the state of Florida. Come here and get slept or keep talking shit from a distance

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Come to the swamp.

I fucking dare you
This isn't a joke to me. I rly want to hurt you. If we go to one of the fight clubs, we will both sign up on Facebook and if someone doesn't show they will clown you w your real name and the account.

Quite different than driving to a swamp .

If you want to meet and back up your mouth let's go. If not then shut up