Stringer Bell to Fight in Kickboxing For Reality Series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This is weird...

"(Actor Idris Elba) at age 43 is following a dream of his, which is to fight professionally. During his 20's he trained kickboxing to keep himself in shape and considered fighting, but instead found himself landing steady acting gigs, leaving his dream behind. Now, thanks to a partnership with Discovery Networks, he's back in training to be a kickboxer and the whole thing will be recorded and presented for audiences.

The show is called 'Idris Elba: Fighter' and will follow Elba throughout the span of a year, documenting his training across the world as well as his fight. Who he will be training with and who the fight will be against are a mystery, but the whole thing is said to air in early 2017"

LiverKick - Superstar Actor Idris Elba to Fight in Kickboxing For Reality Series

lowbrowpodcast

Don't be scared, homie
Apr 1, 2016
This is weird...

"(Actor Idris Elba) at age 43 is following a dream of his, which is to fight professionally. During his 20's he trained kickboxing to keep himself in shape and considered fighting, but instead found himself landing steady acting gigs, leaving his dream behind. Now, thanks to a partnership with Discovery Networks, he's back in training to be a kickboxer and the whole thing will be recorded and presented for audiences.

The show is called 'Idris Elba: Fighter' and will follow Elba throughout the span of a year, documenting his training across the world as well as his fight. Who he will be training with and who the fight will be against are a mystery, but the whole thing is said to air in early 2017"

LiverKick - Superstar Actor Idris Elba to Fight in Kickboxing For Reality Series
Idris Elba is the man. There are no two ways about it. He played Stringer Bell, of course, but also Luther on BBC. He also had a musical career, where he recorded a panty-dropping R&B track. He is probably the smoothest man on the planet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2okS1Nwi0I

I approve of this new career choice, and wish that Idris Elba was my big brother.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
somebody better show up in the crowd with a 'WHERE WALLACE AT STRING?!' sign

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
As if I needed another reason to admire Idris Elba. He'll never fight at a world class level, but I admire his balls & wish him the best.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he needs to fight omar for all the times he ripped off the stash house

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"What is it that you do for a living, Mr Little?"

"I rip and run"

"Please tell the court exactly what you mean by 'rip and run'"

"I robs drug dealers!"
That was so fucking awesome. Omar diddnt give a fuck

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Saw a clip of him training.

He's better than CM Punk.

And that's who he shoulda fought lol.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
his trainer said he'll probably fight someone from Mike's Gym in Holland. this could turn out to be ugly.

F*K Censorship

get what you can, then take the rest
Oct 27, 2015
Idris Elba is the man. There are no two ways about it. He played Stringer Bell, of course, but also Luther on BBC. He also had a musical career, where he recorded a panty-dropping R&B track. He is probably the smoothest man on the planet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2okS1Nwi0I

I approve of this new career choice, and wish that Idris Elba was my big brother.
I agree with everything except that song being a panty dropper, if thats dropping them they were loose around the waist already, if you get my meaning...