Society "Student teacher", 22, charged for having sex with student, 18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I have a feeling we're gonna get a lot of "woods" here...

A former student teacher and track coach at Conard High School in West Hartford is accused of having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student, police said.

Tayler Ivy Boncal, 22, of Beacon Falls, was charged Thursday with three counts of second-degree sexual assault, police said.

She is accused of engaging in intercourse and oral sex with the student under a statute that prohibits sexual contact between teachers and students in their schools.

A concerned parent notified school officials about an inappropriate relationship between a former student teacher and a Conard student, West Hartford schools Superintendent Tom Moore said Friday. Boncal completed her student teaching in the fall but was still working for the district as an assistant track coach at the high school. Moore said her employment with the district has been terminated.

New Britain Police: Former West Hartford Student Teacher Had Sexual Relationship With Student

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
"

Hope she doesn't have a Facebook page with her acting all slutty. That would be horrible.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
She probably get off easy as she is just 4 years older and he is 18

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Alot of people are surprised about these female teacher student relationships because some people just don't want to accept that women like young 18 year old / jailbait as much as men do but here you have the proof.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
There is really only one golden rule for teachers- Don't fuck the students.
These cases may not be considered bad because of the ages but I worry about the mindset of someone who can't follow the only fucking rule. This chick could have gotten a lot of grown as men but she wanted to ruin her life.
I have and never will fuck a patient even though everyone is adults because it is just not right and not worth my job or career.
"

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
These cases may not be considered bad because of the ages but I worry about the mindset of someone who can't follow the only fucking rule. This chick could have gotten a lot of grown as men but she wanted to ruin her life.
I have and never will fuck a patient even though everyone is adults because it is just not right and not worth my job or career.
"
In full agreement here. When I was teaching a marketing class to international students at a university I had this 23 year old German girl coming onto me. I didn't seal the deal until I got a new job.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
"
You can't help who you are attracted to. I figure she thought him being 18 was good enough to risk it because at least she's not a pedo

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
You can't help who you are attracted to. I figure she thought him being 18 was good enough to risk it because at least she's not a pedo
"You can't help who are attracted to" has always been a poor excuse for poor choices.
I may be attracted to a friends girlfriend or as I get older maybe a friends daughter but it would not be right and that is what matters. People find lots of people attractive that they don't fuck. That is life and it is about making the right decisions, otherwise we are just animals or worse.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"

Word.
It's totally unethical and you hit the nail on the head about this being a bigger indicator than the actual situation.

You only have one rule. It's an easy rule to follow. If you break that rule you go to jail. ehhhhh do it anyways!!!!

It absolutely shows the inner workings of that person.

With that said I still have my misgivings about criminalizing this behavior to a felony. She should be fired and gone. She should never be in a teaching position again. Should she be a sex offender? I'm not sure.

Shes a student teacher barely his senior. What power differential could there have been here?

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Word.
It's totally unethical and you hit the nail on the head about this being a bigger indicator than the actual situation.

You only have one rule. It's an easy rule to follow. If you break that rule you go to jail. ehhhhh do it anyways!!!!

It absolutely shows the inner workings of that person.

With that said I still have my misgivings about criminalizing this behavior to a felony. She should be fired and gone. She should never be in a teaching position again. Should she be a sex offender? I'm not sure.

Shes a student teacher barely his senior. What power differential could there have been here?
With the other party being 18 it should not be a felony but she should not be allowed to be in charge of people again.

On a side note-It is cool that if you Google this chicks name, this TMMAC thread comes up on the first page.
"

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
"You can't help who are attracted to" has always been a poor excuse for poor choices.
I may be attracted to a friends girlfriend or as I get older maybe a friends daughter but it would not be right and that is what matters. People find lots of people attractive that they don't fuck. That is life and it is about making the right decisions, otherwise we are just animals or worse.
Bill Clinton and Lewinski. It happens every day but only some people get caught. Some people are not adverse to risky behavior. That very much a human condition and not necessarily animal like.

This kid was 18.

Did those dudes bang 18 year olds?
I don't agree with you often but I do here.

I was fucking anything that would let me at 13....So yeah....Agreed there.

Tomorrow make a thread about how nice the world is...Perk everyone up.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't agree with you often but I do here.

I was fucking anything that would let me at 13....So yeah....Agreed there.

Tomorrow make a thread about how nice the world is...Perk everyone up.
You weren't in a position of authority over any of your conquests though, I assume?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just had sex

I was pretty lame...lady busted twice tho

face beat up a bit on OP lady but I would give here the business

AKA wood

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
why
does he care I had whiskey dick and took 45 minutes to finish(god bless me lady)
As a mOd he needs to be aware of these things. I usually have trouble finishing in less than 30 minutes. Kind of sucks imo an ideal session would be around 10 minutes.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You weren't in a position of authority over any of your conquests though, I assume?
Politicians, police, judiciary people in power bang people they have authority over all the time. You would think this is a mental or personality flaw in just a few but it happens all too often to be just a few bad apples. People who seek positions of authority probably tend to have more personalities where they think they're above rules and are less afraid to take chances that could jeopardize everything in the moment. It's like poker players who can gamble thousands of dollars on a game of cards while most people wouldn't dare have the nuts to do that. Some people are not afraid of living high stakes and throw their life away to bang someone theyre not supposed to.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
As a mOd he needs to be aware of these things. I usually have trouble finishing in less than 30 minutes. Kind of sucks imo an ideal session would be around 10 minutes.
yep...