General Study finds 36 as the best age in life...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Forever 36? Americans agree that mid-30s are best years of life

Family of four walking on the sidewalk

February 22, 2021Beauty, Health & Medical, Longer Life

NEW YORK — If you could be one age for the rest of your life – what would you choose? Would you stay a child forever? What about those college years? A new survey finds most Americans believe the “sweet spot” in life is right in the mid-30s.

A poll of 2,000 people finds four in 10 would not go back to their 20s. Instead, the perfect age to be frozen in time at is 36 years-old. Although aging is inevitable, health-conscious Americans are exploring solutions to defy their chronological age.
The majority of those surveyed (59%) said they used to be obsessed with fighting the aging process. Another 56 percent add that fighting Mother Nature is exhausting.

Is aging actually a good thing?

Aging Better

Conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Tru Niagen, the poll reveals 41 percent of respondents actively embrace the aging process. Over half the poll also said they believe they not only look younger than their true age (by an average of five years), but they also feel younger by about six years.
It turns out that it really is as simple as eating right, exercising, and drinking water to feel your best. Respondents selected these as the top three ways to age gracefully. It’s no wonder then that 71 percent shared that it’s become more common for Americans to accept and embrace their age. However, scientists are still finding ways to increase the gap between our chronological age and our biological age.

“We can’t turn back our biological clocks, and while there are some aspects of aging outside of our control, there are ways to improve one’s healthspan, or the years one is in good health,” says Andrew Shao, Ph.D. in a statement. “The symptoms we associate with aging, like wrinkles, loose skin, and stiff joints, are all just outward signs of what is happening inside our bodies at a microscopic level. Our cells are, in fact, failing. By reducing stressors on our cells, like sun-exposure and excess alcohol consumption, and adding supplementation that can support our health at the cellular level, then we have a fighting chance at aging healthier.”

Age is all about how we feel

Aging Better

The top things respondents are open to trying as they get older include vitamins and supplements (42%) and exercising (35%). The survey also asked respondents to reflect on the impact of the last year and discovered 53 percent feel like quarantine has aged them, but they don’t think it’s a bad thing.
In fact, 57 percent of respondents said it has been a wake-up call for them to realize that aging is a good thing and to embrace the journey. As Americans plan ahead, 63 percent intend to shift their focus from looking younger to feeling younger.

“Based on my experience as a gynecologist, one of the most effective ways to age gracefully begins with attitude,” says Dr. Alyssa Dweck, MS, MD, FACOG and medical advisor to ChromaDex. “A positive attitude and proactive approach leads to purposeful health and lifestyle choices for optimal aging.”

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bullshit, 17 was the best. In high-school, had a decent paying job but didn't have to pay bills and shit with it, played sports and wasn't sore as fuck all the time, pussy... pussy was everywhere, I smoked weed all the time and it was cool, could eat what ever the fuck I wanted.

39 this year, woke up with a sore neck because I slept. Something within my diet that has been the same for the last two years is making me shart.... money in, MONEY OUT

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bullshit, 17 was the best. In high-school, had a decent paying job but didn't have to pay bills and shit with it, played sports and wasn't sore as fuck all the time, pussy... pussy was everywhere, I smoked weed all the time and it was cool, could eat what ever the fuck I wanted.

39 this year, woke up with a sore neck because I slept. Something within my diet that has been the same for the last two years is making me shart.... money in, MONEY OUT
Get on that Metamucil bruh

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Nice thread man...I'm biased because I turn 36 in a little over 2 weeks!

I felt freer in my 20s, with all the backpacking and carefree living. But I'm definitely comfortable in life right now with a home of my own a short drive from a heap of nice restaurants and parks, nice job, a beautiful caring wife and short but nice holidays down south.

I've gotten fatter, but I don't yet have the chronic problems most people have when they're say 55-60, yet I feel a lot wiser than I was 10 years ago...Best of both worlds I guess you could say.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Forever 36? Americans agree that mid-30s are best years of life

Family of four walking on the sidewalk

February 22, 2021Beauty, Health & Medical, Longer Life

NEW YORK — If you could be one age for the rest of your life – what would you choose? Would you stay a child forever? What about those college years? A new survey finds most Americans believe the “sweet spot” in life is right in the mid-30s.

A poll of 2,000 people finds four in 10 would not go back to their 20s. Instead, the perfect age to be frozen in time at is 36 years-old. Although aging is inevitable, health-conscious Americans are exploring solutions to defy their chronological age.
The majority of those surveyed (59%) said they used to be obsessed with fighting the aging process. Another 56 percent add that fighting Mother Nature is exhausting.

Is aging actually a good thing?

Aging Better

Conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Tru Niagen, the poll reveals 41 percent of respondents actively embrace the aging process. Over half the poll also said they believe they not only look younger than their true age (by an average of five years), but they also feel younger by about six years.
It turns out that it really is as simple as eating right, exercising, and drinking water to feel your best. Respondents selected these as the top three ways to age gracefully. It’s no wonder then that 71 percent shared that it’s become more common for Americans to accept and embrace their age. However, scientists are still finding ways to increase the gap between our chronological age and our biological age.

“We can’t turn back our biological clocks, and while there are some aspects of aging outside of our control, there are ways to improve one’s healthspan, or the years one is in good health,” says Andrew Shao, Ph.D. in a statement. “The symptoms we associate with aging, like wrinkles, loose skin, and stiff joints, are all just outward signs of what is happening inside our bodies at a microscopic level. Our cells are, in fact, failing. By reducing stressors on our cells, like sun-exposure and excess alcohol consumption, and adding supplementation that can support our health at the cellular level, then we have a fighting chance at aging healthier.”

Age is all about how we feel

Aging Better

The top things respondents are open to trying as they get older include vitamins and supplements (42%) and exercising (35%). The survey also asked respondents to reflect on the impact of the last year and discovered 53 percent feel like quarantine has aged them, but they don’t think it’s a bad thing.
In fact, 57 percent of respondents said it has been a wake-up call for them to realize that aging is a good thing and to embrace the journey. As Americans plan ahead, 63 percent intend to shift their focus from looking younger to feeling younger.

“Based on my experience as a gynecologist, one of the most effective ways to age gracefully begins with attitude,” says Dr. Alyssa Dweck, MS, MD, FACOG and medical advisor to ChromaDex. “A positive attitude and proactive approach leads to purposeful health and lifestyle choices for optimal aging.”

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I'm 35, I'll be 36 this summer
Life is pretty awesome and the last few years have been my happiest years. Barring some massive change I expect this to continue

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well it's pretty clear to me for a reason you won't find in that article: one is grown here locally, the other is being flown around the world.

So flax it is. We use the oil as well.
Flax seems a lil bit better for everything except bone health via minerals

That is why I posted the link, flax is the goods homeboy

Both seem amazing as a source of life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pMsOLcdfdE

Nov 21, 2015

Haha I understand

It pisses me off when you wake up sore for no reason whatsoever

Then I think.. oh yeah I'm getting old as fuck. I guess this is
how shits gonna be

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think the 30's is a good time you have more wisdom about life accumulated you give less fucks which lets you enjoy things more without being anxious or worried.

finances are also better so that isn't a burden. only thing that sucks about 30's is that your neck,back and knees are in crappy shape wish I had my joints feel like they did at 20.

being able to sleep 4 hrs and get shit done also used to be cool cant do that anymore I always have to sleep 7 to 8.