Society Study Finds Vegans and Vegetarians are so Miserable Because They are Vegans and Vegetarians

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I feel good
I eat a plate of meat a day

The dudes I know that are vegan mostly have bitch tits.
There are a few vegan dudes here that are shredded to the core but they are active mofos and genetically gifted it appears.

Most I know that go vegan come back to the dark side eventually...one dude got caught sneaking meat haha, was a fake closeted vegan.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Most of them were probably miserable cunts to begin with.
I know a few plant converts. Definitely became more miserable the more vegetarian they got. Particularly relevant to these times, they seem to get fucking sick all of the time too. While anecdotal, there are plenty of studies to back that finding up.

It's possible to get everything you need from a vegetarian diet - the problem is that what's 'possible' isn't what lazy cunt humans do. Ain't nobody got time to remember to take 87 different supplements a day.

To be fair, I eat meat probably every day and am a miserable cunt.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I know a few plant converts. Definitely became more miserable the more vegetarian they got. Particularly relevant to these times, they seem to get fucking sick all of the time too. While anecdotal, there are plenty of studies to back that finding up.

It's possible to get everything you need from a vegetarian diet - the problem is that what's 'possible' isn't what lazy cunt humans do. Ain't nobody got time to remember to take 87 different supplements a day.

To be fair, I eat meat probably every day and am a miserable cunt.

I know a few myself, most of them are as you say, sickly fuckers, there are 2 people I know that are healthy and don't eat meat at all, but neither are vegans.

Vegans are a pain in the hole, will lecture you on every single fuckin thing in life and are usually cunts, the hippy ones are alright.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I know a few myself, most of them are as you say, sickly fuckers, there are 2 people I know that are healthy and don't eat meat at all, but neither are vegans.

Vegans are a pain in the hole, will lecture you on every single fuckin thing in life and are usually cunts, the hippy ones are alright.
Yeah, every now and then veganism will manifest itself in 'free-spirited' women - AKA dirty, filthy whores - and that's its one redeeming feature.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
You're goin on ignore wolfcastle, I can't look at trigg any more
Yeah, every now and then veganism will manifest itself in 'free-spirited' women - AKA dirty, filthy whores - and that's its one redeeming feature.
Imagine being a poor snot faced young lad trying to chat up birds in 2020, half your chat up lines would be about broccoli and how brave people with inverted dicks are.