General Stupid video poker machines.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I look at the morons that play them, andf giggle. Fucking dummies. But, since I officially retired from golden tee, I decided to drop in a 20. Cashed outforjust over 600 bucks.

I have zero idea what's going on. I press the button, bling noise, money.

Not a bad night.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was in Vegas and I left the Mexican at a bar while I went to piss. When I come back some dude was sat the other side of her trying to hit on her. She rolls her eyes. The dumbass tried to show off by putting a 100 dollar bill in the machine so no we have an awkward period while he is just sitting with us

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was in Vegas and I left the Mexican at a bar while I went to piss. When I come back some dude was sat the other side of her trying to hit on her. She rolls her eyes. The dumbass tried to show off by putting a 100 dollar bill in the machine so no we have an awkward period while he is just sitting with us
Push "bet all", hit the deal button and tell him to fuck off.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Push "bet all", hit the deal button and tell him to fuck off.
He was quite irritating. Apparently he was some basketball player. But he didn't look tall enough so I think he's a liar

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
For those who think all my posts are bullshit. Easiest money ever. Literally 20 seconds, with a beer.

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Bwhahahahaha. Just went full Daredevil, as this 'woman', has been on the machine for the last hour. Saw someone else waiting, and went up, placed a dollar on the screen and said 'I got next, take your time'. Other guy was visibly pissed off.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Bwhahahahaha. Just went full Daredevil, as this 'woman', has been on the machine for the last hour. Saw someone else waiting, and went up, placed a dollar on the screen and said 'I got next, take your time'. Other guy was visibly pissed off.
You Da Man-

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
You may as well just go & light all the cash you were going to play on fire, the gambling gods do not reward that kind of behavior

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Never got to it. As far as I know she's still throwing in 20s.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Although I did find it humorous at how pissed off the other guy got when I said i got next.