Stylebender is getting starched tomorrow night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMA Slam Podcast

Apr 3, 2019
Damn good fight Sir. I think Israel will do more than fine in the fight and beat Gastelum. His takedown defense against Brunson was surprisingly good. Maybe Kelvin absolutely decimates him lol. His biggest test to date for sure. But I think the hype is real Man. Israel's stand up is damn amazing.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Kevin's only chance in hell is to lay all over him and Wall n Stall to a lame, boring decision. If he can't do that he gets flat-lined...

MMA Slam Podcast

Apr 3, 2019
Kevin's only chance in hell is to lay all over him and Wall n Stall to a lame, boring decision. If he can't do that he gets flat-lined...
A lot of people do think Kelvin is going to smash him standing. I just don't see it happening. What is Kelvin going to do standing that Stylebender hasn't dealt with in his career? Not MMA I mean in general striking wise. It's a bad match up for Kelvin in a way. Israel is arguably more skilled standing, taller with more reach, and has shown he has solid takedown defense.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A lot of people do think Kelvin is going to smash him standing. I just don't see it happening. What is Kelvin going to do standing that Stylebender hasn't dealt with in his career? Not MMA I mean in general striking wise. It's a bad match up for Kelvin in a way. Israel is arguably more skilled standing, taller with more reach, and has shown he has solid takedown defense.
That TD D better be READY.................................

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Israel had been knocked out by a strong left hand before.

Granted it was in kickboxing and against another top kickboxer.

But Kelvin had shown his ability to showcase top boxing skills and his power at middleweight has been impressive..

It's MMA 4oz gloves.

Kelvin can close the distance with a slip and counter the same he landed on bisping.

He's just going to have to go thru hell to get there.

Standing Israel has the arsenal of an Army.

He just flows well.

Kelvin needs to mix it up and hope to get that distance.

As Israel is too busy trying to defend or setup an flashy strike.

I see this going Early finish for GasTaintYum or Decision Andy'sSonYeah

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Israel had been knocked out by a strong left hand before.

Granted it was in kickboxing and against another top kickboxer.

But Kelvin had shown his ability to showcase top boxing skills and his power at middleweight has been impressive..

It's MMA 4oz gloves.

Kelvin can close the distance with a slip and counter the same he landed on bisping.

He's just going to have to go thru hell to get there.

Standing Israel has the arsenal of an Army.

He just flows well.

Kelvin needs to mix it up and hope to get that distance.

As Israel is too busy trying to defend or setup an flashy strike.

I see this going Early finish for GasTaintYum or Decision Andy'sSonYeah
He dominated the fight until he got knocked out.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
He dominated the fight until he got knocked out.
Just goes to show flashy strikes can trick your opponent tilll the opposition can counter with an opening.

It only takes one strike.

Or the knowledge to be there every second

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I certainly hope KG has his day and gets the win. The dude is goofy but I’ve always appreciated his work.

Not much into IA, dude just comes across as an asshat and I really haven’t seen anything that has wowed me (maybe I let the hate blind me).

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Just goes to show flashy strikes can trick your opponent tilll the opposition can counter with an opening.

It only takes one strike.

Or the knowledge to be there every second
Sure, but that was years ago. He has learnt from his mistakes.